New SP5’s vs first 5000
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New SP5’s vs first 5000

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default New SP5’s vs first 5000

Don’t you guys think the prices on the first 6000 or so is going to go up vs the ones with the serial number in a dumb spot?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Why would it up because they are 5000 and below, did the Sp5k go up in value because of the serial number? I dont think so, if it does go up it's only because you can't get them from H&K when you want them.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HK85 View Post
    Donít you guys think the prices on the first 6000 or so is going to go up vs the ones with the serial number in a dumb spot?
    Not sure what you are trying to say. The serial number is stamped on top of the receiver on all of the SP5s, including the current ones. Newer ones also have the serial number on the side of the lower, but thatís in addition to the one on top of the receiver. I donít think the position of the serial number on top of the receiver will ever change. Why would it?

I doubt the early ones without the marked lowers are going to command a premium, if thatís what youíre asking. Very few people care enough to pay extra for the unmarked lowers, especially if they plan to change out the lower anyway.
    Last edited by dwillHK; 07-04-2020 at 02:01 AM.
    NUARTYBOY likes this.
    Do you even HK, Bro?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

i got # 69. should be worth at least $420 more

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah. I was talking about the less marked up ones being worth more. Could be wrong I suppose. But seems like the ones going lately on GB are going up and up. I did hear that SP5 has slowed because they might be making SP5K tri lug with paddle mag right now. But who knows? If that’s the case better dump your SP5K’s while you still can before they tank. Although I also heard the tri lug paddle mag SP5K will be $300-400 more than an SP5 is now wholesale.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where are you hearing that the SP5K will cost more? I think it's way more likely that they cost the same but we lose out on the optic mount.

And if there's that big a difference in price... people will just swap trigger housings for $150 or whatever they cost on their SP5.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Granted it’s from a friend that seems to always thinks he knows all. Lol

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

You should probably ignore that friend. They’re going up on GB because of Covid panic, BLM civil unrest, and an election coming up, just like EVERYTHING firearms related.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)

Unless the SN is 10 or below, all are same in value!!!

Tony

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tlrgsxr View Post
    You should probably ignore that friend. They’re going up on GB because of Covid panic, BLM civil unrest, and an election coming up, just like EVERYTHING firearms related.
    This. Add in the fact that the current batch of SP5 is about sold out. It’s all supply and demand.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links