SP5 is Finally Home
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: SP5 is Finally Home

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default SP5 is Finally Home

Well worth the wait to finally get one home. I’m glad my SP5K has a big brother. Now I just need to SBR it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SP5 is Finally Home-9f4b8055-69a6-4fdc-ad3a-81de8670b38e.jpeg   SP5 is Finally Home-5ebb9796-4eb8-4d0d-92f6-d60b29319a4c.jpeg  
    Last edited by Aeg15; 07-06-2020 at 09:45 PM.
    Raisitup, anavrin0901, PJT and 1 others like this.
    MK 23
    USP9 Expert
    USP9 Tactical
    P2000 9mm
    SP5
    SP5K

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jelly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Perfect stable mate for all your other nice weapons! Enjoy!
    Aeg15 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yay, I picked up my K today also! Now my SP5 has a little brother. I'll have to call HKparts and place another order of goodies. No braces for me- I'm going to SBR these.
    SP5 is Finally Home-img_e5582-1-.jpg
    Last edited by Kisara; 07-07-2020 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Add photo

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kisara View Post
    Yay, I picked up my K today also! Now my SP5 has a little brother. I'll have to call HKparts and place another order of goodies. No braces for me- I'm going to SBR these.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_E5582[1].JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	2.59 MB 
ID:	265258
    I love the symmetry. Congrats on the purchase. Your K should take the drop in paddle release too. Any plans on putting a 3 lug barrel? Ive been kicking the idea around.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

awesome congrats!
    "Look sharp, keep fit and make good decisions" B.P.Fife

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Probably not. If I ever get a suppressor for the SP5 and really like it, then I may get a 3-lug barrel for the K as well. I'm just glad to have gotten both of these, and at good prices too.

The SP5, a guy on the hometown forum area of ARF posted that he just picked up one, and there were a few left. The post was less than a day old. It happened to be a gun store about 10 minutes away. I dropped everything and went, but they were closed because it was the start of the Covid panic a couple months ago. I knocked on the door and the owner came, "We're only opening for people picking up their guns, did we call you?" (The background checks were several days delayed back then) All I said was, I heard you have an HK SP5. I have cash.. And the door magically opened wide. I got the last one, and I too had to return a week later for pickup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Probably not. If I ever get a suppressor for the SP5 and really like it, then I may get a 3-lug barrel for the K as well. I'm just glad to have gotten both of these, and at good prices too.

The SP5, a guy on the hometown forum area of ARF posted that he just picked up one, and there were a few left. The post was less than a day old. It happened to be a gun store about 10 minutes away. I dropped everything and went, but they were closed because it was the start of the Covid panic a couple months ago. I knocked on the door and the owner came, "We're only opening for people picking up their guns, did we call you?" (The background checks were several days delayed back then) All I said was, I heard you have an HK SP5. I have cash.. And the door magically opened wide. I got the last one, and I too had to return a week later for pickup.
    haha, had the same thing happen with my USC. It was at the PX on fort riley. Said they were only doing appointments and i said "I'll buy that USC today" and 4 days later it was mine

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Great story and Great Score! Congrats!

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeg15 View Post
    Well worth the wait to finally get one home. I’m glad my SP5K has a big brother. Now I just need to SBR it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_E5582[1].JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	2.59 MB 
ID:	265258
    Congratulations to both!!!

Tony

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links