Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Sometimes you get lucky - USP 9 Stainless

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKrankenwagen View Post
    Yah, I'm not sure why it had the old case. It was from an estate sale, the gun was new, no wear marks on the hammer or slide, barrel spotless. When I stripped it, there was factory grease and no carbon. It was also missing one mag, so the seller cut down the cost.
    Let me specify--- I have never seen a "factory" AH (07) stainless USP9FS (unless photoshopped)--- only 96-01 and 09!!!

Tony

Sheepdog in West Texas

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Atz1 may see this as a good sign.

He's looking for a FS USP 9 SS.
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/wanted-b...ess-steel.html

This just goes to show if he is patient and keeps looking, shaking the trees as he goes, he will find one.
    Protect and defend against all enemies, both foreign and domestic

A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Nice find!

Anyone remember the Fox TV series Fastlane? 2002-03, only one season. Lots of cars, women, and guns.

Tiffani Thiessen's character had a stainless USP compact, probably 9mm. Both were sexy.
    omega21 likes this.
    Hidden Content
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Absolutely gorgeous!
    Maybe someday I will actually see one in person so I can try to buy it

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anavrin0901 View Post
    Gotcha! I did not bid on it but a brand new .40 stainless sold on Gunbroker last month for $750. I am really kicking myself for not trying for it.
    I think you made the right call @anavrin0901 - you wouldn't have been happy shortly after the buy because of the fact you want it in 9mm. I've had to settle on converting my tan and grey USP Compacts to 9mm with FireDragon conversion barrels. I wouldn't do it with a .40. I've managed to find 3 SS USP9 Compacts over the past 5 years. They are out there and they do go for sale, you just have to stay on it. I don't know if there will be another release like in the 2015 re-release, but I sure hope so. A re-release of the full size USPs in SS would be nice too. Anyway, hunt for what you want and don't settle on a 40 if that's not what you are really after.
    FPNunes likes this.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omega21 View Post
    I think you made the right call @anavrin0901 - you wouldn't have been happy shortly after the buy because of the fact you want it in 9mm. I've had to settle on converting my tan and grey USP Compacts to 9mm with FireDragon conversion barrels. I wouldn't do it with a .40. I've managed to find 3 SS USP9 Compacts over the past 5 years. They are out there and they do go for sale, you just have to stay on it. I don't know if there will be another release like in the 2015 re-release, but I sure hope so. A re-release of the full size USPs in SS would be nice too. Anyway, hunt for what you want and don't settle on a 40 if that's not what you are really after.
    Thanks I appreciate it! They seem to come in 6 year increments so here’s to a SS 9 USPc in 2021! I noticed one being used today in the newly released Netflix movie THE OLD GUARD

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Revisiting this thread because @AGG raises a good perspective in post #21....If he’s never seen an AH stainless USP9FS (only 96-01 and 09)....it begs the question, does anyone here other than the OP own an AH stainless or have firsthand experience seeing one? Does the OP have the only AH stainless ever, or is this not a factory stainless and refinished? Intrigued by this. #UnsolvedMysteries
    ”What do you want to discuss now, my favorite color?”–Col. Nathan R. Jessup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HK12Step View Post
    Revisiting this thread because @AGG raises a good perspective in post #21....If he’s never seen an AH stainless USP9FS (only 96-01 and 09)....it begs the question, does anyone here other than the OP own an AH stainless or have firsthand experience seeing one? Does the OP have the only AH stainless ever, or is this not a factory stainless and refinished? Intrigued by this. #UnsolvedMysteries
    I'm sure there's more out there, but I'm in Canada so it may have something to do with it. It's defiantly an original stainless, the underside of the slide is clean with no brush marks, wouldn't make sense to do all that hand work underneath if it wasn't legit.
    HK12Step likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I'm sure there's more out there, but I'm in Canada so it may have something to do with it. It's defiantly an original stainless, the underside of the slide is clean with no brush marks, wouldn't make sense to do all that hand work underneath if it wasn't legit.
    Ahhhhh, Canada. Gotcha. Thanks.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)

I'm sure there's more out there, but I'm in Canada so it may have something to do with it. It's definitely an original stainless, the underside of the slide is clean with no brush marks, wouldn't make sense to do all that hand work underneath if it wasn't legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by HK12Step View Post
    Ahhhhh, Canada. Gotcha. Thanks.
    Makes sense now--- it appeared factory--- just never seen an AH in the U.S.!!!
    Also explains the gray plastic case.

Tony

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links