Sometimes you get lucky - USP 9 Stainless
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Sometimes you get lucky - USP 9 Stainless

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sometimes you get lucky - USP 9 Stainless

Found this USP9 FS new and unfired. Immediately bought it. Detail stripped, as the factory grease was starting to harden. Swapped the sights for some trijicons. Added the grey guns kit since I had it apart. Trigger return springs and sear roll pins are the worst, but I got by. Safe to say, this one found it's forever home.

Sometimes you get lucky - USP 9 Stainless-01.jpg

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Awesome find! Glad it found a new forever home and you have a new friend. Congrats!!
    HKrankenwagen likes this.

Premium Professional

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I don’t know why, but the stainless USPs never looked right to me. I may get one some day, but I’ll be having the slide blasted for sure.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Nice pickup. Also nice tribute to 04’ SHOT SHOW too!
    HKrankenwagen and omega21 like this.
    MK 23
    USP9 Expert
    USP9 Tactical
    P2000 9mm
    SP5
    SP5K

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nice find! I recently picked up a stainless USPc 40 with several mags included and got the HK .357 Sig barrel for it and LEM'ed it. It's my favorite carry pistol.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
    ROCK OUT WITH YOUR KOCH OUT!!
    SEMPER FI Marines!

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I cannot wait for another batch of those to come...fingers crossed next year as they seem to come in cycles of 6 years...a stainless steel 9mm USPc is all I am missing on my HK bucket list now! Beautiful looking pieces above here. I had the chance to get an unfired .40 USP Stainless on Gunbroker a month ago and chickened out...sold for $750.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jack Bauer would be proud. I've always wanted to shoot one in 40, lots of 9s/45s. I didn't know .357 sig was available, must not be common?

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anavrin0901 View Post
    I cannot wait for another batch of those to come...fingers crossed next year as they seem to come in cycles of 6 years...a stainless steel 9mm USPc is all I am missing on my HK bucket list now! Beautiful looking pieces above here. I had the chance to get an unfired .40 USP Stainless on Gunbroker a month ago and chickened out...sold for $750.
    Yeah I'm not gonna say I got a great deal but they aren't cheap. I got this one for $700 out the door. But I couldn't say no since it came with all the extras and it was local. I'm happy with it though. The USP's are my favorite and I just like the stainless. It's just a little extra something to an already great pistol.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKrankenwagen View Post
    Jack Bauer would be proud. I've always wanted to shoot one in 40, lots of 9s/45s. I didn't know .357 sig was available, must not be common?
    H&K makes a .357 Sig drop in barrel for 40. I found the barrel (HK marked) brand new on GB. Also its one of the many things I like about this round. I can still find ammo for it even right now when other calibers are a little scarce.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SRTNITRO View Post
    Yeah I'm not gonna say I got a great deal but they aren't cheap. I got this one for $700 out the door. But I couldn't say no since it came with all the extras and it was local. I'm happy with it though. The USP's are my favorite and I just like the stainless. It's just a little extra something to an already great pistol.

$700 is a steal! I own 6 USPs and only one of those was under $700...I am all in no matter what the cost if they bring a batch around next year!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links