VP9 first feel
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jslow

Thread: VP9 first feel

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default VP9 first feel

Just got back from the Orlando Gun Show. No SP5 in sight, natch, the search continues, but had my first opportunity to handle the VP9. Wow. Iíve never held a handgun that felt so natural in my hand. Felt, really, really good. I havenít done much research on them but will have to, now itíll be a race between finding the affordable SP5 or using what would be part of those set aside funds for the VP9........

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Every serious HK enthusiast needs to have a VP9 in the collection. It’s not my favorite model in the line up by far. But, I think it’s a must have. Shoots fantastic. Buy it then start over for the Sp5 fund. Oh never mind, you’ll then buy the Vp9sk then the......... you get my drift.
    Raisitup likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Cool VP9 is GTG

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had a VP9 FDE (I call it calf s**t brown). Shot it well and really liked it, but of course the grass is always greener on the other side. I shot a P229 and just had to have one. I sold the VP9 to a guy at work and bought a P229. Never could shoot that SIG very well. Long story short, I ended up trading the same guy my P229 straight up to get my VP9 back after about 2 years. I will never be without that VP9 again. Some say it is not of the same quality of other HK's. Comparing them to mine and wife's USP's, that might be true. Who am I to say. All I know is every time I pull a trigger on any HK it goes bang and I love the feel of the VP9 better than any other handgun I own or have shot.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The VP9 feels like ez mode compared to other pistols I've shot. The grip and balance feel so dam good that I'll be adding one(preferably the grey frame) to my collection asap.
    HK45c x3
    VP9

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)

Just get a USP!!!

Tony

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Just get a USP!!!

Tony
    I got 6 of those :-) I actually felt the same way about the VP9 as of late. Went to a LGS and a gun show and held the VP9 OR 2020 model many times and it feels like a Gove for my hand. Remarkable. Needless to say my OR VP9 w/ night sights is coming this Tuesday. I'm stopping there then until the batch of USP SS Compacts hit our shores next year :-) a boy can dream. Now I just need to decide do I put an optic on it and if so, what should it be? Life is full of so many hard decisions Tony! Awwwww!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After 250 rounds I really love my VP9. At first I wasnít very happy, as the finish isnít as smooth as the P2000SK I have, but Iíve got over it, itís very fast, and for some reason itís more comfortable to carry 7 hours at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links