HK wait time? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: HK wait time?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by majorbanjo View Post
    Really? Can you order directly from HK? I'm a newby and this is news to me.....how does that work....?
    I was about to ask the same question
    HK VP9 (2020) | HK P30SK | HK P30L | HK 416D | HK 45T LEM | HK VP9SK-LE

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by majorbanjo View Post
    Really? Can you order directly from HK? I'm a newby and this is news to me.....how does that work....?
    Quote Originally Posted by M0tionblur View Post
    I was about to ask the same question

Sign up here. It was a perk, I’m guessing a one time order is still part of the package?

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hkpro-ho...civilians.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Sign up here. It was a perk, I’m guessing a one time order is still part of the package?

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hkpro-ho...civilians.html
    Shame COVID is making flights to Dulles unlikely for me

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The program that Suds ordered through is normally a one off type deal, available to LEO's, or available to people who work in the industry.
    The last time I ordered a firearm through one of these programs from HK, it took about 9 months. I ordered toward the end of April, 2019 and received it mid January, 2020 (right before shot show). I don't remember the exact dates but when I posted the first thread about the new P30/VP-9 17 round magazines was the day after I got it.
    As for the OP, the time lines are all screwed up across the entire industry right now, you could get it in 1-2 weeks or it could be months. There is no telling right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First post here, so please take it easy on me if this isn't allowed, but GunBroker has HKs in stock and people seem to not notice them too much because I have seen many for great prices without bids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have similar news... And just like you reached out on here. When I ordered my LE variant USP45T it took 7 months.
    2 months previous I could have ordered it from any one of 5 different retailers who had it in stock.
    I don't regret waiting though..

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RD20 View Post
    First post here, so please take it easy on me if this isn't allowed, but GunBroker has HKs in stock and people seem to not notice them too much because I have seen many for great prices without bids.

I just recently was in the market for a P30SK LEM. I didn't care if it was new or used, 2 mags or 3, NS or not. I looked on here and all other sights I belong to, nothing. Looked on GB and they had a selection. Bad thing is that unless an individual is selling it, all are charging out of state tax even when they should not be. Between that and the shipping, the price kept getting driven up. I finally struck gold and found a NIB 3mag NS model for 712.00 shipped. I could not find used at that price. Now, if it comes in with a DE on the side, it will make my day even better.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

With HK I learned the simple fact. If you see, and even if you are 100% sure you want it, buy it! Worse case scenario you get buyer's remorse you can sell it. But it's Murphy's law so if you don't buy it when you see it, you have no one else to blame except yourself. These are rough times we're in so there's shortages and price gouges everywhere and it's just going to keep getting worse for awhile (and hopefully get better...fingers crossed). Even my VP9 Optics Ready LE model I bought a week ago is going for $100 more than what I paid for it. Pickings are going to be really slim out there for a long time. My two cents. I was also told my multiple LGS' that HK Is not accepting anymore orders the remainder of this year so buy what you see now or wait a long time you probably will.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerdude70 View Post
    I just recently was in the market for a P30SK LEM. I didn't care if it was new or used, 2 mags or 3, NS or not. I looked on here and all other sights I belong to, nothing. Looked on GB and they had a selection. Bad thing is that unless an individual is selling it, all are charging out of state tax even when they should not be. Between that and the shipping, the price kept getting driven up. I finally struck gold and found a 3mag NS model for 712.00 shipped. I could not find used at that price. Now, if it comes in with a DE on the side, it will make my day even better.
    That's a GREAT PRICE! I just recently bought the same but paid $755 for mine and I could not find it anywhere to save my life and I thought that was a great deal. Congrats!

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anavrin0901 View Post
    That's a GREAT PRICE! I just recently bought the same but paid $755 for mine and I could not find it anywhere to save my life and I thought that was a great deal. Congrats!

Osage County Guns had 1 and got 5% off with a spin the wheel coupon. I told an FFL holding member here about the fact I was looking for 1 and he said buy it, he cant sell that cheap. They have a few other models in stock, P2000, HK45 to name a couple.
    anavrin0901 and FPNunes like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links