P30 Tactical
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: P30 Tactical

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default P30 Tactical

Wondering why there is no P30 Tactical? There's a USP Tactical, HK45 Tactical, HK45c Tactical, and of course the VP9 Tactical. Why did they leave to the P30 series? I love my P30's for a number of reasons and just seems like they didn't get invited to the party.

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

No military or LE contract for such a gun, that's why. However, there are HK factory threaded barrels for the P30. Just Google it.
    HK Glaeubiger likes this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent04 View Post
    No military or LE contract for such a gun, that's why. However, there are HK factory threaded barrels for the P30. Just Google it.
    Thanks. Yes, I did notice you can buy a threaded barrel aftermarket. Just thought it would make more financial sense to buy one already part of the gun if you knew you were going to use it for suppression. Plus the serial numbers would match.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I bought a factory package a few years back that was a P30 with a standard barrel AND threaded. Also came with 3 mags and night sights. I found it on budsgunshop but I don't know how common that package was. The non-threaded barrel that came with the gun has a matching serial, the threaded one is different.

I need to unload it since I haven't shot it in years. I guess one day I'll get around to posting it for sale.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Those were available in 2015 and I believe a distributor exclusive. The ones I sold were all V1 (LEM) models and as skullbox noted, the threaded barrel did not have a matching ser#. They were not continued in 2016.

Mike
    NRA Life Member
    Hidden Content

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

This is probably the closest thing you'll find....

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Heckle...d-p/253518.htm
    I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood.....I'll go out the same way.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Creek Guns View Post
    Those were available in 2015 and I believe a distributor exclusive. The ones I sold were all V1 (LEM) models and as skullbox noted, the threaded barrel did not have a matching ser#. They were not continued in 2016.
    Thanks for that info Mike. I didn't know that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skullbox View Post
    I bought a factory package a few years back that was a P30 with a standard barrel AND threaded. Also came with 3 mags and night sights. I found it on budsgunshop but I don't know how common that package was. The non-threaded barrel that came with the gun has a matching serial, the threaded one is different.

I need to unload it since I haven't shot it in years. I guess one day I'll get around to posting it for sale.
    I might be interested when you sell it. Have my eye on a couple of other pistols right now.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GTS197 View Post
    This is probably the closest thing you'll find....

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Heckle...d-p/253518.htm
    Did these have a special rollmark or are they just P30 like the HK45CT is just marked HK45C?

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mnynm View Post
    Did these have a special rollmark or are they just P30 like the HK45CT is just marked HK45C?
    I don't know. The AU photos are the only ones i've seen and there only the right side of the gun. Looks like they have a "129" serial number prefix, which is assigned to the standard P30 line.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links