New USPCT With KAC USPCT Can + Surefire Package on GB
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: New USPCT With KAC USPCT Can + Surefire Package on GB

  1. #1
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    burtontester's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2011
    Location : PNW
    Posts : 2,733
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Default New USPCT With KAC USPCT Can + Surefire Package on GB


  2. #2
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    burtontester's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2011
    Location : PNW
    Posts : 2,733
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Default

    Not mine, and not gonna be cheap!

  3. #3
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    D9M9TR9S's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    Posts : 421
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by burtontester View Post
    Not mine, and not gonna be cheap!
    It's been relisted, yesterday it was @ $5200 without meeting the reserve.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    burtontester's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2011
    Location : PNW
    Posts : 2,733
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Default

    that's a high number, I did not see the previous auction. Glad I was able to buy just the can, already had the pistol, and the surefire light...

  6. #5
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

    Join Date : Jun 2008
    Posts : 1,742
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Default

    That's Cool!

  7. #6
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    D9M9TR9S's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    Posts : 421
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Default

    I attempted to purchase just the can since I have everything else, but he wouldn't budge. It was right when he first acquired the suppressors from KAC. Originally, I had placed my order with Lawmens who was supposed to get them, but KAC sold the remaining cans to this seller and I was SOL. sucks....

  8. #7
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 7,991
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D9M9TR9S View Post
    I attempted to purchase just the can since I have everything else, but he wouldn't budge. It was right when he first acquired the suppressors from KAC. Originally, I had placed my order with Lawmens who was supposed to get them, but KAC sold the remaining cans to this seller and I was SOL. sucks....
    Actually, KAC backed out of orders their authorized dealers had already placed for those cans, then decided it was more important to do a deal with one buyer than honor multiple orders placed by their dealers. Nice business ethics.

  9. #8
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    D9M9TR9S's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    Posts : 421
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Actually, KAC backed out of orders their authorized dealers had already placed for those cans, then decided it was more important to do a deal with one buyer than honor multiple orders placed by their dealers. Nice business ethics.
    Wow... that really sucks. I was the one of the very first on Silencer Talk that put my bid for one when Trey said he had found some and that we can get our SOT to place an order and he'd get them processed. Even offered to pay up front right then and there, but that came later on with Lawmens, but shot shafted in the end. I'll never get over that ordeal... unless I find one. The seller is a really good guy, he does have a premium on them since its a package deal. I just couldn't pay that price at the time. On another sad note for my endless search for this can, that same year I actually found one locally at a gun show. I immediately asked if it was for sale and the seller replied in the affirmative, so of course I offered to buy it and start the paperwork right then and there. Once I sat down with the biggest smile on my face, another guy walks over to the seller and says it's actually not for sale and belongs to someone else at the shop. wtf?!!? Then he goes on to tell me that KAC is making some new ones in the coming years, I just walked off. Til this day when I see them I refuse to even look at their stuff at a show or deal with them.

  10. #9
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 7,991
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D9M9TR9S View Post
    Wow... that really sucks. I was the one of the very first on Silencer Talk that put my bid for one when Trey said he had found some and that we can get our SOT to place an order and he'd get them processed. Even offered to pay up front right then and there, but that came later on with Lawmens, but shot shafted in the end. I'll never get over that ordeal... unless I find one. The seller is a really good guy, he does have a premium on them since its a package deal. I just couldn't pay that price at the time. On another sad note for my endless search for this can, that same year I actually found one locally at a gun show. I immediately asked if it was for sale and the seller replied in the affirmative, so of course I offered to buy it and start the paperwork right then and there. Once I sat down with the biggest smile on my face, another guy walks over to the seller and says it's actually not for sale and belongs to someone else at the shop. wtf?!!? Then he goes on to tell me that KAC is making some new ones in the coming years, I just walked off. Til this day when I see them I refuse to even look at their stuff at a show or deal with them.
    I actually got one of those "found" CT cans. My dealer was one of the very few who did not get screwed over; their order was filled. So it's not sour grapes for me, but I can't stand it when a company gives the shaft to people.

  11. #10
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    D9M9TR9S's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    Posts : 421
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Default

    Suds, if you ever hear of anyone selling theirs, please let me know. Highly unlikely, but eh. Did yours come with a pack of wipes and have you been able to get more? PM me if need be

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •