HK DLO Trigger Pack $33K - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: HK DLO Trigger Pack $33K

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    So do you think everyone's wait an see approach on Hughes is affecting market price at all? It is mine even though I don't believe it has a snowballs chance at passing. It cant even garnish 20k signatures https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...18-usc-ss-922o yet psychologically if affects my buying pattern. To me the market price is being affected more by the uncertainty than any other factor. I say its a great time for buyers..........but how long will that last is the million dollar question.....
    Yeah thats what I'm thinking to, I haven't really seen any other trends for other FA's decrease at all honestly maybe 7n6 is right... I hopes they keep decreasing in price though lol so I can finally afford one!!!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Truthfully they are over inflated. From 2007 to 2012 they rose about 25% or roughly 5% per year. Then from 2013 to 2017 they rose over 40%- in less than five years pushing 10% per year. What is happening is a market correction. If you take the original pricing and market rise, they should be around $24K-$26K given past returns. Essentially the market was over inflated during the last Presidency. Reality is, a sear pack is a $150 part that is inflated for having some paperwork behind it.

7n6
    This is it EXACTLY. Recent buyers would like to claim the run up to infinity will continue forever but like all markets there are periods of overpricing and corrections... This correction was much overdue!

7n6

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by special-ops-s2k View Post
    This is it EXACTLY. Recent buyers would like to claim the run up to infinity will continue forever but like all markets there are periods of overpricing and corrections... This correction was much overdue!

There's the jumping off point. I can see sears honestly hitting $50K or above however they could also open up the registry again and you could lose your shirt- so there's that.

Here's the petition for repealing the NFA; had a 100K goal and they got over 260K signatures. So the momentum is there.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

7n6

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The DLO sear pack Sold for $28,025.

Just a hair over the reserve and over 25% less than the buy now price.

7n6
    Last edited by 7n6; 03-17-2017 at 01:46 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links