HK MR762 -- How High Will She Go? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HK MR762 -- How High Will She Go?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Fairly new. What am I missing here?

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crob1977 View Post
    Fairly new. What am I missing here?
    This guy is someone who has been banned on multiple occasions. Paul McCain. He's known on many forums as the virus, he's probably not welcome on any other forum. We lost a valuable member because he threatened the Virus. Not sure what kind of threat. In mind, the situation equates to a high school senior valedictorian - getting suspended because he cursed at and threatened known vandals as they graffitied the school and broke windows.

Edit: I feel like it should make it clear that my frustration here is directed towards amsdorf, not directly to anyone who may have decided to ban Pete. And I only gave the analogy for the newcomer to be able to understand the full situation.
    Just think it's a shame that amsdorf was able to cause this.
    Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by taclore; 03-07-2017 at 06:20 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got to say I used to really enjoy browsing the Head's Up section here. Now I hardly visit the site and seldom log in anymore. It started with a couple of cliques peddling and shilling their own wares. Then it further devolved into the postings of a sale rack at a retail store. You could see this troll right from the first post: new member, "how high will she go", "fun to watch". I mean geez, my "fun to watch" seisomgraph doesn't register a reading unless it's novel, rare, interesting or goes for big $$$. Yet for whatever reasons, silly threads like this one still get air-time? There are so many cool and worthwhile HK items that belong in the section. Too bad, they get lost in all this crap. Sorry for venting. I'll return to hibernation.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

We're not talking about Paul McCain, the one who does the VDMA gun videos on YouTube, are we? I realize Paul McCain probably isn't that uncommon of a name, but I was just wondering, since the guy who makes those videos didn't seem to me to give off this kind of sleazy vibe.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, guys...I apologize if I caused any offense by pointing out that auction last night. I am not aware of all the issues you are referring to, and don't know that guy you are talking about. I just thought it was a cool auction and maybe I could snag another one at a great price, but ... nope. Not sure what all the accusations are flying around here, not sure I even want to know. Peace. Out.
    Last edited by PG762.51; 03-07-2017 at 02:06 PM.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TLOU_Joel View Post
    We're not talking about Paul McCain, the one who does the VDMA gun videos on YouTube, are we? I realize Paul McCain probably isn't that uncommon of a name, but I was just wondering, since the guy who makes those videos didn't seem to me to give off this kind of sleazy vibe.
    That's the virus. Idk how he is in his videos, because I won't be watching them, but definitely a sleaze bag on the forums.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

What's funny is how every time he's caught, he does the " jeepers, guys! Never heard of this 'Paul McCane' fellow but he sounds like a real bad egg!" song and dance. Last time there were straight up PMs where he sent someone his name/address to buy a holster or something and he still went with that bit. I honestly think mental illness is a factor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PG762.51 View Post
    ...I just thought it was a cool auction and maybe I could snag another one at a great price, but ...
    Thought he could "snag another one at a great price", so he posted it on the Head's Up section to get a fair shot at the bidding???

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

He gone!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
    He gone!
    But for how long...??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links