Franklin Armory HK Binary trigger coming soon! - Page 26
Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 411
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Franklin Armory HK Binary trigger coming soon!

  1. #251
    Senior Member
    DontTreadOnMe's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    Location : Decatur, Texas
    Posts : 153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enkrypted View Post
    hmm it looks like they have already ran my card .... order status says "item on order" ...WTF
    Generally businesses don't ship on weekends. If your card was charged I would be that it will ship next week sometime!

  2. #252
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Posts : 168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMe View Post
    Generally businesses don't ship on weekends. If your card was charged I would be that it will ship next week sometime!

    Greetings from OpticsPlanet.com!



    Thank you for following up with your order. We authorized you when the order was placed; most banks will release these funds within 2-5 business days. A few may take up to 10 business days, however. We will capture your funds once the order has shipped otherwise. Currently, the ETA for this is 7-17 days, but this is a fairly broad estimate so the date may change – apologies in advance if this is the case.

    Please let us know if you need further assistance. Have a great day!

    HMMMMM DO WHUUT?

  3. #253
    Senior Member
    Nehalemguy's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2017
    Location : Vernonia Oregon
    Posts : 142
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    I've had one of these triggers since mid December.

    I originally placed it in a PTR 91 and shot it there for awhile. It worked as advertised.

    More recently I put it in a Z5RS and I have decided that it will live there permanently. I have tried to deliberately over-run the trigger but I have yet to do so. It just seems better suited running with 9mm.

    E

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #254
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Posts : 168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nehalemguy View Post
    I've had one of these triggers since mid December.

    I originally placed it in a PTR 91 and shot it there for awhile. It worked as advertised.

    More recently I put it in a Z5RS and I have decided that it will live there permanently. I have tried to deliberately over-run the trigger but I have yet to do so. It just seems better suited running with 9mm.

    E
    any vids? Let's see it!

  6. #255
    Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    spqr476's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2009
    Posts : 416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enkrypted View Post
    Greetings from OpticsPlanet.com!



    Thank you for following up with your order. We authorized you when the order was placed; most banks will release these funds within 2-5 business days. A few may take up to 10 business days, however. We will capture your funds once the order has shipped otherwise. Currently, the ETA for this is 7-17 days, but this is a fairly broad estimate so the date may change – apologies in advance if this is the case.

    Please let us know if you need further assistance. Have a great day!

    HMMMMM DO WHUUT?
    Optics planet is famous for saying things are in stock that aren't in stock, then charging your card well before the ship date, and sometimes not shipping for months.

  7. #256
    Member
    gkgeiger's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Location : Ohio, Florida
    Posts : 94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spqr476 View Post
    Optics planet is famous for saying things are in stock that aren't in stock, then charging your card well before the ship date, and sometimes not shipping for months.
    When I first ordered mine they put a hold on the money, but a few days later that hold went away. I do agree they exaggerate delivery times.

  8. #257
    Member
    Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    Location : S. FL
    Posts : 88
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enkrypted View Post
    Greetings from OpticsPlanet.com!



    Thank you for following up with your order. We authorized you when the order was placed; most banks will release these funds within 2-5 business days. A few may take up to 10 business days, however. We will capture your funds once the order has shipped otherwise. Currently, the ETA for this is 7-17 days, but this is a fairly broad estimate so the date may change – apologies in advance if this is the case.

    Please let us know if you need further assistance. Have a great day!

    HMMMMM DO WHUUT?

    When did you buy it - I'm still waiting on my Optics Planet order to ship from late November.

  9. #258
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Posts : 168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    When did you buy it - I'm still waiting on my Optics Planet order to ship from late November.
    Ordered mine last week... I don't understand what opticsplanet is doing TBH.

  10. #259
    Banned

    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : That black SUV in your driveway
    Posts : 3,015
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

    Default

    Brah.......it's all BS.

    I've emailed them over....and over....and over...and over. You and I are probably tied for date of placement, and I've had nothing but BS from
    my email requests. I've said so somewhere....in a thread here, but I don't keep track.
    OP is seriously and quickly losing my business over this BS.

    To recap.......I place my order {probably just like you} in October.
    OP states....."it will ship in last of November.".......wait...wait....wait....
    December...."Hey guys....where's my stuff?".....and so on.

    It's February......and I STILL DON'T HAVE MY STUFF!!!!!

    So back to my original statement. Just wait.....and wait....

    continue to wait...it's like a form 4.

  11. #260
    Member
    Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    Location : S. FL
    Posts : 88
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    .
    ....
    It's February......and I STILL DON'T HAVE MY STUFF!!!!!

    So back to my original statement. Just wait.....and wait....

    continue to wait...it's like a form 4.
    FYI - There's another on GB now, starting at msrp, but not Buy it now so you will have to bid.

    Thank you again for the GB tip last week, I already received it and it was under S/N 300.

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

binary trigger using hammer spring
,
binary triggers in florida
,
fla law binary triggers
,
franklin armory hk binary trigger review
,
hk 91 ecco trigger
,
hk binary triger
,
hk binary trigger
,

hk franklin armory

,

hkpro binary

,

hkpro binary coming soon

,

hkpro coming soon

,
sp5k binary
Click on a term to search for related topics.