PSA: MK23 for under 1500 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PSA: MK23 for under 1500

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It was to good to be true. I got one at that price yesterday and was given a refund today due to a pricing error on their end.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)

$1.5K to $1.8K in no time!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Klaustrophobia View Post
    Man, I would've jumped on that for sure. Got someone that wants to trade an AUG + extras for my Mark 23, but I'm not gonna give up my only one.
    You may want to rethink that deal, but only if it is an AUG A1 (and especially an AUG-P)!!!

Tony

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

That is a bummer they didn't honor it. One thing to be out of stock when it said they had it, but worse to cancel the order on their mistake. Someone mentioned buds had dropped dish to $1530 shipped, I wonder if anyone got one there and if they honored it.

Shockwave

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    ...Someone mentioned buds had dropped dish to $1530 shipped, I wonder if anyone got one there and if they honored it.
    I had found that Bud's had listed the Mark 23 for $1530 after reading the HKPro Heads Up thread on my iPhone. I was planning on ordering one from buds when I had a moment to sit down at my desktop computer. By the time I was ready to order one, the prices on both Grabagun and Bud's had changed.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    That is a bummer they didn't honor it. One thing to be out of stock when it said they had it, but worse to cancel the order on their mistake. Someone mentioned buds had dropped dish to $1530 shipped, I wonder if anyone got one there and if they honored it.

Shockwave
    I was half expecting this to happen, I've heard that they do this somewhat frequently unfortunately. Sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    You may want to rethink that deal, but only if it is an AUG A1 (and especially an AUG-P)!!!

Tony
    I think it's an A3, but I'm not really sure. It has an optic, I think 3x but I might be mistaken on that. I don't know much about them, why do I want an A1? Planning on offering him cash, but I think he will want at least $2k since that's what he's seen Mark 23's for locally.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I managed to get one ( I think). $1,502 shipped to my FFL was too good to pass up. We'll see if it shows up.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NFATCA Member

sdx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for sharing, very interesting to me that Buds appears to follow Grab a Gun's pricing. Also, shows how important it is to know pricing of things you are interested in, because you might not have time to shop around.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Klaustrophobia View Post
    I think it's an A3, but I'm not really sure. It has an optic, I think 3x but I might be mistaken on that. I don't know much about them, why do I want an A1? Planning on offering him cash, but I think he will want at least $2k since that's what he's seen Mark 23's for locally.
    Sounds like an AUG A3, especially with the 3x optic--- the AUG A1 is more collectible and valuable--- check GB--- AUG A3's with/without optics can be had all day!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lifesizepotato View Post
    I'm always jealous of people who can scoop up Grabagun deals and not pay Texas sales tax.
    I don't really understand how Grabagun works. Do they intentionally add a sinusoidal function to their prices?
    It turns out all I really needed in life was an HK with a mag release button.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links