Updated Pre Auction priced HK Trigger Packs and Sear Packs - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Updated Pre Auction priced HK Trigger Packs and Sear Packs

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

@Raf456: I tried to find that Forbes article mentioning NFA as a top performing investment, but no luck. Could be under another publisher.

@GPSIG: Much wisdom you have and I agree with all of your points. The $6B estimated total market cap for all combined NFA items provides a new perspective of just how tiny this pond is.

@7n6: Sounds like you are the proud owner of... zero machine guns. Am I right? If so, that would totally explain your sentiment:
    • NFA items are a waste of money.
    • A Sear Pack is worth around $50 and a Sear is worth $10 at best.
    • It's a toy at best.
    • Once SHTF, everyone will have full auto anyway.

Right, everyone will want and have full auto when SHTF because... they are toys at best. Though I can see the majority of non-owners joining the same bandwagon once the average transferable is six figures: I sure pity the fools that own those legally transferable machine guns and thank God we don't own any!! Everyone knows that when Zombie ApocalypseTM launches we all spawn in the same starting zone with full health, a free modernized machine gun, & unlimited ammo.
    Last edited by Neo-Geo; 08-17-2017 at 04:55 AM.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content . Hidden Content 7/14/2016.
    Check cleared 7/18/2016. Approved 6/16/2017. Stamps delivered 7/6/2017.

7n6

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Geo View Post
    @Raf456: I tried to find that Forbes article mentioning NFA as a top performing investment, but no luck. Could be under another publisher.

@GPSIG: Much wisdom you have and I agree with all of your points. The $6B estimated total market cap for all combined NFA items provides a new perspective of just how tiny this pond is.

@7n6: Sounds like you are the proud owner of zero machine guns. Am I right? If so, that would totally explain your sentiment:
    • It's a toy at best.

Right, everyone will want full auto when SHTF because... they are toys at best. Though I can see the majority of non-owners joining the same bandwagon once the average transferable is six figures: I sure pity the fools that own those legally transferable machine guns and thank God we don't own any!! Everyone knows that when Zombie ApocalypseTM launches we all spawn in the same starting zone with full health, a free modernized machine gun, & unlimited ammo.

Full auto is a toy.

7n6
    Last edited by 7n6; 08-17-2017 at 05:19 AM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Full auto is a toy.

7n6
    Name:  Img138.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  8.3 KB

There are those who have and those who never will.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Machine guns will be useless when the Martians invade and melt our bullets with their ray guns. You guys don't know nothin'.

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@7n6: Sounds like you are the proud owner of... zero machine guns. Am I right? If so, that would totally explain your sentiment:
    • It's a toy at best.

Right, everyone will want and have full auto when SHTF because... they are toys at best. Though I can see the majority of non-owners joining the same bandwagon once the average transferable is six figures: I sure pity the fools that own those legally transferable machine guns and thank God we don't own any!! Everyone knows that when Zombie ApocalypseTM launches we all spawn in the same starting zone with full health, a free modernized machine gun, & unlimited ammo.
    I'll look for it too. If my memory serves me, it was somewhere around 2012. Maybe some other board members could help as well.

Sean

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Full auto is a toy.

7n6
    it may be a toy, but its a toy that many want to own. :)

Sean

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Machine guns will be useless when the Martians invade and melt our bullets with their ray guns. You guys don't know nothin'.
    And it won't do any good to buy them when the Martians invade us. The NFA wait times take so long we will all be dead before your form 4 is approved.

Sean

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Full auto is a toy.

7n6
    So is a super model.

7n6

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tailflash View Post
    Name:  Img138.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  8.3 KB

There are those who have and those who never will.

Controlled pairs, suppressed, running NV with a thermal optic on a modern carbine is more useful anyway. I get that NFA items, while expensive are fun. However if you'd rather invest in pallets of ammo, you can get a Binary Trigger which runs as fast as real registered full autos for a fraction of the price. Those same triggers are now being offered for older platforms like the HK stamped steel guns.

Binary Triggers are faster anyway.

Colt M4 Full Auto 30 round magazine dump; 2.90 seconds.
    Franlin Armory BFS III binary trigger in AR carbine 30 round mag dump; 2.78 seconds.

Colt M4 vs BFS III;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcLGRZfX5C0

7n6
    Last edited by 7n6; 08-17-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

I have a degree in Finance and managed real assets. Overpriced NFA items are a waste of money.
    Prove it easy enough to do..........And if you do I assume you have all your customers in pallets of ammo instead of the stock market or oil or gold right? So is it you manage real assets or managed? If the later I understand.............

@7n6: Sounds like you are the proud owner of... zero machine guns. Am I right?
    Of course your right, I heard he is looking at a Mac 10 though or a Reising a shoestring might fit his budget better..............

Quote Originally Posted by Raf456 View Post
    Maybe some other board members could help as well.
    I have looked as well I know its out there because some other gun forums referenced it also..............

Those same triggers are now being offered for older platforms like the HK stamped steel guns. Binary Triggers are faster anyway.
    Shut up about it and go out and buy one and make a video and prove how dumb all MG owners are...........not a video from youtube but one you have made yourself shooting the binary trigger...........
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Sponsored Links