HK Sears and Sears/WGuns Heads Up - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: HK Sears and Sears/WGuns Heads Up

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Speeddemon02 View Post
    ya finally got the form 4 as well and tried to get it, but sadly did not. I'll get there eventually. Spoke with him on the phone and it seemed like he just wanted to sell it to get rid of it. He too wanted to divorce the sear, but didnt want to go through the whole process to maximize profits. Good for him and how much it ended at. I also contacted midwest tactical and was told that they will have a Qualified sear hopefully in and posted next week and they also have a S&H sear in as well.
    Not sure what held you back yesterday, I highly doubt Frank is going to offer a deal as good as yesterday would have been considering he offered up an S&H yesterday by itself for $32k. And he is not even trying to get market anymore he has become all about his 10-20 percent flip commission he strictly works on volume now. That seller yesterday easily cost himself $4-5k at his ending price just by his lack of detail alone, much less more pics etc.............

HK Sears and Sears/WGuns Heads Up-sh.jpg
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    Not sure what held you back yesterday, I highly doubt Frank is going to offer a deal as good as yesterday would have been considering he offered up an S&H yesterday by itself for $32k. And he is not even trying to get market anymore he has become all about his 10-20 percent flip commission he strictly works on volume now. That seller yesterday easily cost himself $4-5k at his ending price just by his lack of detail alone, much less more pics etc.............

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SH.JPG 
Views:	164 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	168313
    wow so he raised the price from 29.9 to 32, that or its a different s&h sear from the one from about a week ago.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdfarming View Post
    wow so he raised the price from 29.9 to 32, that or its a different s&h sear from the one from about a week ago.
    Different.............when he is selling them same day he is raising his price a little on next ones..............as opposed to a few years ago he was actually setting the market with his Penny No Reserve Auctions...............I would say Ruben is setting the market now........

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

7n6
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    If the high bidder is from HK Pro, the seller owes you a few grand.

The base market on a sear is now just below $30K. Proof, the MP5 that just sold that I stated was an S&H sear for $31,525 with an HK MP5 host and the other one with the Qualified sear with HK MP5 host that didn't even sell at $34,900, now sitting at $35,900.
    Last edited by 7n6; 01-05-2018 at 11:12 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    The base market on a sear is now just below $30K.
    Dude, put down the pipe.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

The base market on a sear is now just below $30K. Proof, the MP5 that just sold that I stated was an S&H sear for $31,525 with an HK MP5 host and the other one with the Qualified sear with HK MP5 host that didn't even sell at $34,900, now sitting at $35,900.
    In as much as I would "like" to agree with you,......your weed has led you astray my friend. I think you are now among the "purple haze people", and unless you turn away...you will be forever lost amongst the ....."I wish I would have bought when they were $40,000.00. Now, I can't even trade my Ferrari for one."

Just sayin.....I was forever hopeful that the market would turn when Trump got in. Oh well.....
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Definitely a dip in the last few months but I don't see sears under 30k. Dips are the perfect time to buy as with anything else. It hurts when I sift through the archive and see these were half the cost years ago. NFA mg investments have been rock solid since 86 with no bubble burst.

Forbes, Fortune 500 and other investment companies, machine guns have commonly vacillated between #1 to #3 for investment return. The longer you wait, the more it goes up in value.

7n6
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Dude, put down the pipe.

I just proved it.

One S&H Sear with a host worth $5K, sold for $31525-$5K= $26525.

A Qualified Sear with a host worth $5K, didn't sell for $34900-$5K= $29,900.

Avg. $26525 + $29900= $56425/2= $28212.50 for the new Sear price floor.

You are an uninformedable if you are paying more.

7n6
    Last edited by 7n6; 01-06-2018 at 01:10 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sear buyers are easily spooked. I walked away from a below market sale due to poor communication from the seller. Many buyers (myself included) will not consider a sale without a proper description, detailed pics, redacted form 4, and references. The first seller you mentioned cost himself thousands with with that poor gunbroker auction.

You are assuming that the maket values the mp5 married host from the second auction at $5-6K. I think it’s substantially less. Most sear buyers are interested in the sear only. They already have host guns and don’t want to wait 6-8 months for a sear divorce. The seller would be better off divorcing the Qualifed sear, SBR’ing the MP5, and selling them separately.
    caf82313 and Tailflash like this.
    Will fly for food.....& HK's

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

I just proved it.

One S&H Sear with a host worth $5K, sold for $31525-$5K= $26525.

A Qualified Sear with a host worth $5K, didn't sell for $34900-$5K=$29,900.

Avg. $26525 + $29900= $56425/2= $28212.50 for the new Sear price floor.

You are an uninformidable if you are paying more.

7n6
    You proved something, but it had nothing to do with sears.
    Brad4065 likes this.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links