Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: HK Sears and Sears/WGuns Heads Up

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    I just proved it.

One S&H Sear with a host worth $5K, sold for $31525-$5K= $26525.

A Qualified Sear with a host worth $5K, didn't sell for $34900-$5K=$29,900.

Avg. $26525 + $29900= $56425/2= $28212.50 for the new Sear price floor.

You are an uninformidable if you are paying more.

7n6
    You ASSume that the other 1000 potential buyers on GB had access to the Form 4 as a few informed HKPro Buyers did. That seller cost himself $4k-6k easily with his lack of anything ie Make of Sear, a redacted Form 4 detailed photos, Mfg of the conversion, bolt carrier welded up etc etc etc...............Its been proven over an over potential buyers do not want to start out at the top on an auction even though they still may end up there.......Best bet for Top Dollar on an auction such as this Penny No Reserve. that will determine true market value.
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

7n6
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    You ASSume that the other 1000 potential buyers on GB had access to the Form 4 as a few informed HKPro Buyers did. That seller cost himself $4k-6k easily with his lack of anything ie Make of Sear, a redacted Form 4 detailed photos, Mfg of the conversion, bolt carrier welded up etc etc etc...............Its been proven over an over potential buyers do not want to start out at the top on an auction even though they still may end up there.......Best bet for Top Dollar on an auction such as this Penny No Reserve. that will determine true market value.

I e-mailed him and he told me it was a registered Sear- I even stated it on this board. However you didn't believe me. $28K is the new OFFICIAL Sear price floor for Jan, 2018. The same as it was a year ago. If you disagree then put your DLO pack on penny auction, no BS.

7n6
    Last edited by 7n6; 01-06-2018 at 01:27 AM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

I just proved it.

One S&H Sear with a host worth $5K, sold for $31525-$5K= $26525.

A Qualified Sear with a host worth $5K, didn't sell for $34900-$5K= $29,900.

Avg. $26525 + $29900= $56425/2= $28212.50 for the new Sear price floor.

You are an uninformedable if you are paying more.

7n6
    Bro....you and I are on the same page. Well Kinda, sorta, noda....I don't know.

Originally....."you had me at ""Hello"". Now...I see you in a purple haze of crack, mixed with the Meth, sprinkled in the Coke, followed up with a chaser of heroin with a small drink of Maker's Mark just to wash it down.

My Point!!!! You and I are in the sh$tter. The only difference is......I REALIZE THAT I'M STANDING IN A WORLD OF SH$T. But you haven't figured it out yet.

Just sayin. So.....come on over to the dark side Luke.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

7n6
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Bro....you and I are on the same page. Well Kinda, sorta, noda....I don't know.

Originally....."you had me at ""Hello"". Now...I see you in a purple haze of crack, mixed with the Meth, sprinkled in the Coke, followed up with a chaser of heroin with a small drink of Maker's Mark just to wash it down.

My Point!!!! You and I are in the sh$tter. The only difference is......I REALIZE THAT I'M STANDING IN A WORLD OF SH$T. But you haven't figured it out yet.

Just sayin. So.....come on over to the dark side Luke.

I just proved it, one Sear just sold for $26,525 and the other relisted without bids priced at $29,900.

The OFFICIAL Sear price floor in January 2018 is $28212.50 avg price!

Join me, here on the Force- not the C3 poverty pimps of the Dark Side.

7n6
    Last edited by 7n6; 01-06-2018 at 01:34 AM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

I just proved it, one Sear just sold for $26,525 and the other relisted without bids priced at $29,900.

The OFFICIAL Sear price floor in January 2018 is $28212.50 avg price!

Join me, here on the Force- not the C3 poverty pimps of the Dark Side.

7n6
    Dude....if you're right {and I hope that you are, but remain cautiously optimistic}.....then we will start a new thread called "NEW SEAR PRICING" ....come get them at their original pricing of $49.95.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

I e-mailed him and he told me it was a registered Sear- I even stated it on this board. However you didn't believe me. $28K is the new OFFICIAL Sear price floor for Jan, 2018. The same as it was a year ago. If you disagree then put your DLO pack on penny auction, no BS.

7n6
    Its already been proven couple of months ago Snow Flake!!
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/702630251
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/708269301

Ruben sold Two Plain Jane Sears in the last month for $34.5 so your HaySeed theories are Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HK Fleming Sear in SEF Pack, Excellent - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums
    NFA Firearms Ads

You emailed him and he told you it was a Registered Sear what tha Hell does that prove? You EF Hutton or something? you think anyone around here is listening to you besides @Brad4065 this is his week to drop Acid I wouldn't put much stock in Chicken Little.... THE SELLER DIDN'T HAVE IT IN HIS LISTING how hard is it For a Financial WiZard as yourself to figure that out? When you call your clients pushing a Stock do you tell them what stock it is or do they have to wonder if its the Next World Com? As far as anyone on GunBroker knew that Registered Sear was a HardTimes Armory or a Ceiner.................

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Ok, we have a member here who has so far saved up $12k toward a sear, hoping to do a 50/50 deal @ $24k-$26k. He just knows the market is well under $30k and by golly, if he keeps tapping his heels together and whispers, “there’s no sears selling for $30k, there’s no sears selling for $30k”, he’s knows he’s going to make it home to Kansas.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

yes, I would love to have gotten a sear for 26k, but didnt. I dont see 50/50 deals going well anymore since form 3s clear so fast, one might as well do a full payment

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'll chime in here and say that I've purchased well over $500 K worth of NFA items (almost all machineguns) over the past 3 years. I've bought everything from Lewis guns to RDIASs to HK sears from multiple sources.... private individuals, dealers, law enforcement. You name it. And I can tell you that prices ARE NOT GOING DOWN! Nothing is going down. Nothing. Macs, FNs, Sterlings, Thompsons, HK Sears, RDIASs...they are all going up. Period. Full stop. I bought an all steel, lightly-used well-made RDIAS from a private individual in 2014 for $21,500. At the time, I really thought that I had paid too much. But today you couldn't get anything like it for less than $35K...How's that for appreciation?
    caf82313 and RMA like this.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

ya, I really have been kicking myself for not having started sooner and saved thousands

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Sponsored Links