HK Sears and Sears/WGuns Heads Up
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: HK Sears and Sears/WGuns Heads Up

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Default HK Sears and Sears/WGuns Heads Up

HK sear by Qualified MFG, F3 WTS: Registered HK sear by Qualified MFG, F3 - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums $33k SOLD

HK Fleming Sear in SEF Pack HK Fleming Sear in SEF Pack, Excellent - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums $34.5k SOLD

HK Fleming Sear NFA Firearms Ads $34.5 SOLD

HK Fleming sear three calibers installed in a four position (burst) pack complete with frame $35k SPF's

HK Fleming sear w/93 http://www.gunbroker.com/Item/727371618 $35k SOLD

HK Fleming sear GermanMP5K https://www.machineguncentral.com/Vi...9-ab053eb02d24 $36k Sear SOLD

HK Fleming Sear Burst/Pack WTS: HK Fleming Sear in Burst Pack $36K - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums $36k SOLD

HK MP5-SD w/fleming sear Heckler & Koch MP5-SD w/fleming sear 37k OBO - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums $37k Sear Sold

MP5K Package Fleming Sear NFA Firearms Ads $39k SOLD

HK MP5K Flemming sear Gemtech Raptor NFA Firearms Ads $39.5k SOLD

HK MP5 Qualified Sear SEF with Suppressor https://dealernfa.com/shop/mp5k-pdw-...56-11406-f815/ $40k SOLD

HK MP5A3, SBR, Fleming Sear, 4 Position, Dyer, NFA Firearms Ads $41k SOLD

HK, MP5A3, 4 Position, S&H Sear NFA Firearms Ads $41k SOLD

HK MP5SD-A3, S&H Sear, Suppressed, Dyer, https://dealernfa.com/shop/mp5sd-a3-...-11891s-11891/ $42k SOLD

HK MP5SDA2 S&H Sear https://www.machineguncentral.com/Vi...0-faae9dd2db5e $42k SOLD

HK MP5SD Fleming Sear https://www.machineguncentral.com/Vi...0-0aae3f79cf94 $42k Sear Sold

HK SP5K with Fleming Sear http://www.gunbroker.com/Item/716955191 $42.5k SOLD Confirmed w/Seller

MP5,HK51,HK53 & Fleming Sear - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums[/url] $53k SOLD
    Last edited by caf82313; 01-16-2018 at 11:25 PM.
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

7n6
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Is it Vollmer that engraves the receivers with the Sear number?
    Last edited by 7n6; 11-05-2017 at 01:42 AM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Is it Vollmer that engraves the receivers with the Sear number?
    There may have been others, but yes, Vollmer engraved the side of the magwell with the serial number of the sear. Also, he wouldn't remark a gun unless he married the host to the sear. There was a lot of ATF paranoia back then...and I guess today.
    Last edited by SudS; 11-05-2017 at 01:47 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I've seen some Fleming guns with the sear ser# engraved on guns also, even when they were not married together
    caf82313 likes this.

7n6

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

So pissed someone bought the qualified Sear with SEF frame I was looking at. Oh well I guess I'll just buy another Jeep.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

So pissed someone bought the qualified Sear with SEF frame I was looking at. Oh well I guess I'll just buy another Jeep.
    Be strong brother...
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NFATCA Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Qualified and Fleming sears are identical, made on the same tooling. Keep looking, expand your options to include Fleming, and when you find something don’t perseverate, rather move quickly to buy. Good deals won’t wait for you to think it over.
    Last edited by jsurowitz; 11-05-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I'm curious as to why this hasn't sold yet: WTS: HK94 with Fleming Sear $34,000 or Sear Pack alone $30,000 shipped - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums

He's been trying to sell it since June and no takers.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LRM19k View Post
    I'm curious as to why this hasn't sold yet: WTS: HK94 with Fleming Sear $34,000 or Sear Pack alone $30,000 shipped - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums

He's been trying to sell it since June and no takers.
    Could be a multitude of reasons seller wont produce verification? detailed pics? Who knows..... He has been contacted by two guys I know and that are serious buyers so its either sold or there is something funny going on with it. The amount of fraud that can occur with a form 4 to dealer transaction is crazy and from what I understand when fraud does occur all authorities claim its a civil matter especially when a gun has not changed hands. I have talked to one collector who has dealt with this very thing the MG was sold several times when buyers call to check on it says pending and they can give very little info out to buyer if any when its transferring from form 4 to dealer. The collector contacted ATF and they said it was a civil matter since the gun had not changed hands. That is why you see guys paying a premium from a reputable person vs some joesmuck on Sturm/Sub/GB that was reason I left that one off this list and a couple of others.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

^^That makes sense. I guess I paid a bit of a premium by going through a reputable dealer when I bought my sear years ago, mainly for that reason.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links