HK USP Clear Frame P7 P9s - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: HK USP Clear Frame P7 P9s

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    I’ll bust open my kid’s piggy bank...tell her Santa ripped her off.
    Don't ruin Santa for her! Blame the elf on the shelf...

HK USP Clear Frame P7 P9s-3d255a2561b28897ad1b9c7bc940529b-piggy-banks-christmas-ideas.jpg
    "I'm not shitting in a bag..... Yet"
    - PSG1

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Borderline if not outright fraud in the description. The seller KNOWS full well this item is not rare (in Europe) and has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Gray Room. All the recently released by H&K clear stuff was supposed to be part of a Swiss Police bid effort.

Past that, this is just a stripped frame. For that money the "winner" (choking on my own laughter here) of that auction could have had FIVE of the complete "schnittmodelle". I paid EUR 1670,00 for mine back in August, and that's about what all the others sold for over there too. None of that **** is rare, H&K sold off a butt load of these frames, complete guns, and clear G36 furniture components and the dealer who bought them seems to be out since he hasn't listed any of this stuff for sale since September.

The "winner" got heeled, and hard. Every other bidder on that auction should thank him for jumping in front of them to take the hit.

EDIT TO ADD:

As I noted above, the dealer I bought my schnittmodelle from is currently advertising none of this material. Another one however.....

http://www.mil-optics.de/145/Sonderposten/HKTeile

So, apparently the person who paid $11K for one could have had 55 of these frames (assuming they have that many in stock) for the same money.

And now you all know where to order your own for cheap. I do not generally use my Type 08/SOT FFL for anything but my own affairs, but for FOR THIS ITEM ONLY I will do imports for HKPro members who want one of these frames, at below market rate.

Think of it as a group buy without sending your money anywhere except the actual vendor in Germany. They ship your frame to my exporter in Germany, you pay me nothing until it's here in the USA ready to be shipped to you. Note that they have either Compact or full size.

You're welcome. Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Lamont; 12-19-2017 at 08:19 AM.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

wasnt Kochblocker flagged here for other shenanigans?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    Borderline if not outright fraud in the description. The seller KNOWS full well this item is not rare (in Europe) and has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Gray Room. All the recently released by H&K clear stuff was supposed to be part of a Swiss Police bid effort.

Past that, this is just a stripped frame. For that money the "winner" (choking on my own laughter here) of that auction could have had FIVE of the complete "schnittmodelle". I paid EUR 1670,00 for mine back in August, and that's about what all the others sold for over there too. None of that **** is rare, H&K sold off a butt load of these frames, complete guns, and clear G36 furniture components and the dealer who bought them seems to be out since he hasn't listed any of this stuff for sale since September.

The "winner" got heeled, and hard. Every other bidder on that auction should thank him for jumping in front of them to take the hit.

EDIT TO ADD:

As I noted above, the dealer I bought my schnittmodelle from is currently advertising none of this material. Another one however.....

http://www.mil-optics.de/145/Sonderposten/HKTeile

So, apparently the person who paid $11K for one could have had 55 of these frames (assuming they have that many in stock) for the same money.

And now you all know where to order your own for cheap. I do not generally use my Type 08/SOT FFL for anything but my own affairs, but for FOR THIS ITEM ONLY I will do imports for HKPro members who want one of these frames, at below market rate.

Think of it as a group buy without sending your money anywhere except the actual vendor in Germany. They ship your frame to my exporter in Germany, you pay me nothing until it's here in the USA ready to be shipped to you. Note that they have either Compact or full size.

Ouch! I'm definitely interested in those clear parts for my personal collection. Are they just as strong as regular frames/receivers? I'd want to put them to use! How do I get started? Any estimate on fees if I wanted one of each? Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    wasnt Kochblocker flagged here for other shenanigans?
    I believe you sir are correct

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)

@Lamont I would love to get in on that USP/USPc Clear Frame Group Buy.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    @Lamont I would love to get in on that USP/USPc Clear Frame Group Buy.
    I'd be in for a few. So when one gets dirty I'll just swap out a new one

PROUD ASA MEMBER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post

EDIT TO ADD:

IEA - HK Teile

Pricing please! :-)
    HK addict in constant search for a cure.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taclore View Post
    Ouch! I'm definitely interested in those clear parts for my personal collection. Are they just as strong as regular frames/receivers? I'd want to put them to use! How do I get started? Any estimate on fees if I wanted one of each? Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    My understanding is the plastic is identical, they just left the color dye out.

Here is the procedure for anyone interested:

Contact seller and make purchase. GET SERIAL NUMBER. Make sure the seller sends you a copy of the bill (known as a "Rechnung") which you download from your email, save to your hard drive, and then forward to me so I can keep a solid record of all these orders. Have it shipped to my exporter in Germany.

Waffen-Bock
    Zweibrueckerstr. 101
    66953 Pirmasens
    Germany

Ask the seller to attach a tag with both our names to the trigger guard before they ship.

It's pretty much that simple. I take it from there. When it's here I get it marked as required by ATF (included in cost) and enter it in my books. When your FFL sends me a copy of his license, I send them a copy of mine and then I ship it out (included in cost) to your dealer.

Cost? $250.

To be "clear", this is for HKPro.com members personal use/collection. One each of those frames, whichever you pick (full size/compact) because this is not so some guy can order a bunch and resell them. The clear G36 folding stock and the full size G36 clear hand guard can be ordered as well, same deal, one of each per buyer, $50 "add-on" to the $250 frame fee and a $20 shipping assessment due to size difference and what that means to what it costs me to ship with a tracking number to your FFL. So for a frame/stock/hand guard buy, $250/$50/$20, $320 total. You pay me none of that until your items are ready to ship, you only pay the seller.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJerkman View Post
    I'd be in for a few. So when one gets dirty I'll just swap out a new one.
    It needs to be said, so here we go. No one is getting "a few". Not through me anyway. The idea here is that however many of these are available they get spread as widely as possible among the membership. Seriously the question has been asked and answered. Don't be "that guy".

Don't call this a group buy please, it's not. I can't freaking stand that term after what happened here on ths site with Marc Wagner.

Contact page on the German seller's website:

http://www.mil-optics.de/46/Impressum
    Last edited by Lamont; 12-19-2017 at 02:48 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Thank you for setting this up for us!

Last edited by TheJerkman; 12-19-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links