HKPRO Forums banner

Seems Exceptionally Cheap

12K views 64 replies 36 participants last post by  Sammykallday 
#1 ·
#13 · (Edited)
It's now 'BACK ORDERED - well, SOME of these are back ordered (V1) - but the V3 is still available and even some V1's, you just have to keep looking at the list. It seems that every version in both calibers IS available if you keep looking for them. And for $594.13 and free shipping, it IS a smokin deal!

Not on my list at all... but still a smokin deal for sure.

thx for sharing

#18 ·
@hgratt - thanks for posting! @TooSixy - I think he meant he ordered one when he said "got one" not received (although they do have an overnight shipping option)

P30L with Lite LEM IS IN STOCK as of 11am EST on 12/24 Just ordered the light LEM with 10rd mags and it's in stock.

Here is a link to Gun Deals to give some perspective on what others are selling these for right now: https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/642230247406?upc_only=1

I think you guys are right that P30 inventory isn't moving (at $900+) due to customers opting for VPs

#20 ·
Hey @kbinmt , you know it's like Christmas eve? Only folks on the forums at this time should be us Jews (well, and other non-Christians). Shouldn't you be celebrating with 3 feet of Montana snow? I'm really jazzed about the P30L and agree, this should not be a $900 gun, but hey, the Sigs are selling at >$1000 so why not HKs.
Warm regards and Merry Christmas to all on the forum!

#23 · (Edited)
Someone refresh me, V3 is SA/DA with the button decocker right?

Wasn't really planning on a P30, but at that price....

Now I just need to decide P30 or P30L. I guess L since it is more 'different' to the VP9's I already have. Although the standard could serve better for carry than the VP9 for those few times I want to got with the full size over the SK size.

#24 ·
That is correct, I bought that same one in the LS. You can look on HK’s website for all the version technical specs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#27 ·
Just spoke to EuroOptic CS who by the way, is fantastic. The gent indicated this sale is likely to end tonight at midnight. So I only need to hold off buying a second one like 10 more hours...

#28 ·
I know right ! just received my tracking # for the p30s I bought yesterday from them.. it's tearing me up, i want to buy another one or an ls but I dont need to. And the really awful part is per Derek that even if its out of stock now they'll honor the price when more comes in if you go ahead and buy it now. AWW the pressure!

#30 ·
I've gone back and added another to my shopping cart 3 times already tonight. Then I quickly check my credit card balance and realize I'm ****ed. So I delete the cart...
By the way, I got the same confirmation they will honor the price on back orders and they have a fulfillment PO number already from HK USA for the back ordered items.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.