Vp9sk le - $580 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vp9sk le - $580

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

I had several no issue orders with them as well...until they ran a weekend sale. Everything in stock was 20% off. I called with a list of stuff to order. A bunch of items were not in stock. I keep going through the list and the salesman asks me to call back when he would have more time to check inventories (still during the sale). I call back and he said the owner told them they were no longer accepting orders, unless the order was placed at the full retail price. In other words, he refused to honor the sale, even though he asked me to call back. I don't blame the salesman, it was the owner (and that's an interesting family if you know your history).

Mine isn't the only story, several people have posted that they have placed orders for things they didn't have in stock and refused to give refunds. Dealing with BOTACH is a lot like dice. You can roll a pair for a long time before you come up snake eyes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    I had several no issue orders with them as well...until they ran a weekend sale. Everything in stock was 20% off. I called with a list of stuff to order. A bunch of items were not in stock. I keep going through the list and the salesman asks me to call back when he would have more time to check inventories (still during the sale). I call back and he said the owner told them they were no longer accepting orders, unless the order was placed at the full retail price. In other words, he refused to honor the sale, even though he asked me to call back. I don't blame the salesman, it was the owner (and that's an interesting family if you know your history).

Mine isn't the only story, several people have posted that they have placed orders for things they didn't have in stock and refused to give refunds. Dealing with BOTACH is a lot like dice. You can roll a pair for a long time before you come up snake eyes.
    Thanks for sharing that story! We'll see how this plays out. I've had such good luck to date buying online from others here and there but we'll see on this one. I don't think the gun has even shipped yet. Hoping it comes in as described.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've ordered a lot of ammo and mags from them without many issues. Sometimes the boxes arrive pretty beat up or damaged, but no issues with the items themselves. That said, I did have two specific problems with Botach that I'll share.

First, I ordered a pair of HK Geissele triggers that were listed as being in stock. After a month without the triggers, I called to complain and was told that the MR762 order was being canceled by them completely, and they were offering nothing for the trouble. No 10-percent discount on another item...nothing. They just said they weren't getting the triggers and that was that. Naturally, I was pretty pissed. Making matters worse, I was told the MR556 trigger was backordered and there was no timetable available. He said it would probably be several months or longer. I canceled and steered clear of Botach for quite a while after that.

The second issue, I had purchased some of their gift cards on sale for 15-percent off. When I went to use them on some ammo about six months later, I was told that Botach had a new policy that gift cards couldn't be used on ammo or firearms. Naturally, I went nuclear on them to the point that they agreed to honor them. I haven't bought a single gift card since - including the occasional sales where they offer them for 10 or 15 percent off. I felt way too burned by them suddenly deciding to invoke a new rule after they already had my money.

This looks like a good one and I'm betting it will work out fine for those who order. But I'd just say that in my experience, operate with caution. I've probably had 8 good sales experiences with them and those two bad ones. Unfortunately, the bad ones always stick with you. Just something to keep in mind.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crob1977 View Post
    I've ordered a lot of ammo and mags from them without many issues. Sometimes the boxes arrive pretty beat up or damaged, but no issues with the items themselves. That said, I did have two specific problems with Botach that I'll share.

First, I ordered a pair of HK Geissele triggers that were listed as being in stock. After a month without the triggers, I called to complain and was told that the MR762 order was being canceled by them completely, and they were offering nothing for the trouble. No 10-percent discount on another item...nothing. They just said they weren't getting the triggers and that was that. Naturally, I was pretty pissed. Making matters worse, I was told the MR556 trigger was backordered and there was no timetable available. He said it would probably be several months or longer. I canceled and steered clear of Botach for quite a while after that.

The second issue, I had purchased some of their gift cards on sale for 15-percent off. When I went to use them on some ammo about six months later, I was told that Botach had a new policy that gift cards couldn't be used on ammo or firearms. Naturally, I went nuclear on them to the point that they agreed to honor them. I haven't bought a single gift card since - including the occasional sales where they offer them for 10 or 15 percent off. I felt way too burned by them suddenly deciding to invoke a new rule after they already had my money.

This looks like a good one and I'm betting it will work out fine for those who order. But I'd just say that in my experience, operate with caution. I've probably had 8 good sales experiences with them and those two bad ones. Unfortunately, the bad ones always stick with you. Just something to keep in mind.
    I would think a VP9sk would be fairly easy to fulfill but who knows. I wish I had done some better due diligence before placing the order. It does seem like an awfully cheap price for an LE. I would think that a company that likes to sell online like Botach would be very committed to customer service as folks can burn them pretty quickly these days with negative reviews. I'll let everyone know how it turns out!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I ordered one on the 31st. They still haven’t shipped it yet.....
    I once got “botached” with some part of I recall. I think I ended up cancelling an order

I got thru to customer service today and he was nice. But hadn’t shipped.
    The sku indicates LE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scubadds View Post
    I ordered one on the 31st. They still haven’t shipped it yet.....
    I once got “botached” with some part of I recall. I think I ended up cancelling an order

I got thru to customer service today and he was nice. But hadn’t shipped.
    The sku indicates LE
    Hey any update on this? Did it ever arrive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HK VP9 Tactical
    CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical
    CZ 75 Compact (steel/railed, SKU: 99021)
    CZ 75 Pre-B (1995)
    CZ P-07
    Sig Sauer P226 ASE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does the backstraps on the VP 9 SK move a little to the left or right? I changed the back strip and I don't remember it doing that before I changed it. Is there a science to switching these out?

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It is at my dealer friends (I wanted to make sure its LE)
    But I couldn't catch up with him before he went to Shot show...

So, its a yes as far as I know....

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scubadds View Post
    It is at my dealer friends (I wanted to make sure its LE)
    But I couldn't catch up with him before he went to Shot show...

So, its a yes as far as I know....
    Thanks for the update. Did they send you a tracking # when it shipped? How long did it take them to ship?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links