HK Police Trade In P7 Jubilee for $12k on Gunbroker
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: HK Police Trade In P7 Jubilee for $12k on Gunbroker

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Default HK Police Trade In P7 Jubilee for $12k on Gunbroker

Police trade in P7 Jubilee (Not a P7M8) with plastic grips (Not wood) for sale on Gubroker for $12K. The last "real" P7M8 Jubilee on Gunbroker sold for $5500. A Police trade in for 12k... What am I missing???

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/739947195

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Almost looks like somebody just refinished a run of the mill police trade in and put it in that case.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

That's what I'm thinking. It should at least have the proper P7 Challenge coin with it at that price.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Maximum effort
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

For that package, that's one of those, "I'm trying to sell stuff honey, honestly I am!" prices...
    Life is an endless series of trainwrecks with only brief commercial-like breaks of happiness.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Location : Sometimes where the gun laws suck, sometimes where they don't.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

BIN only $15,000 LOL.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Very interesting. On a side note I kinda dig it haha. Not sure I can afford what they’re asking though

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sean415 View Post
    Very interesting. On a side note I kinda dig it haha. Not sure I can afford what they’re asking though
    The all over case color hardening is kinda cool, but as far as price, as Clausewitz says, he's either trying to convince the wife, or he's on crack.

Sidebar, one wonders how many of these Jubilee's got separated from their original box/accessories. The gun that came in this box obviously, and it's coin....I can report that serial number 16-150454 is eliminated from the possibilities, the gun was stolen in Holland and even if it's ever recovered by the police, it will be destroyed rather than returned to it's owner. The box and everything else that came in it right down to the warrant card survives.....my point being that there really aren't 500 of these out there, this thread alone tells us the number is at least only 498....
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I wonder if that is one of the Midwest Gun Works guns.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgu...rdened-p7.html

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    The all over case color hardening is kinda cool, but as far as price, as Clausewitz says, he's either trying to convince the wife, or he's on crack.

Sidebar, one wonders how many of these Jubilee's got separated from their original box/accessories. The gun that came in this box obviously, and it's coin....I can report that serial number 16-150454 is eliminated from the possibilities, the gun was stolen in Holland and even if it's ever recovered by the police, it will be destroyed rather than returned to it's owner. The box and everything else that came in it right down to the warrant card survives.....my point being that there really aren't 500 of these out there, this thread alone tells us the number is at least only 498....
    Hahah possibly. Interested in the story. Yeah it’s really sweet ! I’m a fan.

Same with the coins. I also wonder how many extras HK has floating around if any.
    Was that p7 yours?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvia View Post
    I wonder if that is one of the Midwest Gun Works guns.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgu...rdened-p7.html
    Midwest’s is only the slide. I tried to contact them to buy it a while ago when I first saw it but they said it’s not for sale and it would cost more than I would ever want to pay for them even to consider it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links