HK 416D transferable for sale.... - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: HK 416D transferable for sale....

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UMP45 ENTRY View Post
    Here’s one of his posts of IG. He said he is updating the GB auction with the correct pictures shortly. Hopefully he does. He will hurt the market on these rifles because of his mistake if he lets this end at $13k due to confusion.
    Anyone else notice the sights? Always seems very amateurish to me to show you do not that much attention to detail and makes me wonder what else they do not pay attention to.
    JNAP94 likes this.
    Looking for BG P30L V3 9mm & BG USP 9 Expert

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Speeddemon02 View Post
    Anyone else notice the sights? Always seems very amateurish to me to show you do not that much attention to detail and makes me wonder what else they do not pay attention to.
    They definitely were NOT his personal guns!! He made comments on IG he had no clue what they were!! He was shocked what first one sold for..

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Ya the seller really did a number on these couple sales - which will probably end up being a good opportunity for someone today! What his last one sold for and what this one will likely bring was and probably will be way under market.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    Yeah, and that would be the problem now wouldn't it? How exactly did the LEO Officially Use it if it has no wear? Dude is selling what absolutely appear to be dealer samples. Based upon his IG profile saying "NO GUN SALES" I would imagine he isn't an FFL holder. So, he is selling guns which didn't meet their imported purposes exemption, for profit, and he is probably isn't just thinning his collection.
    I believe he would need an FFL in order to accept customer's firearms for Cerakote. Wonder how he got a hold of these.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

There's a big IF in my question here....

but IF this gun was not correctly used by the LEO and that in itself makes it NOT a transferable, wouldn't this be a big problem for an non-FFL buyer? In other words, it wont have the value some people think it does? I am a newb about these guns but it seems like the key to their high value is it being transferable, which depends on it being used by LEO and not just stored by LEO.
    JNAP94 likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TallPine View Post

but IF this gun was not correctly used by the LEO and that in itself makes it NOT a transferable, wouldn't this be a big problem for an non-FFL buyer? In other words, it wont have the value some people think it does? I am a newb about these guns but it seems like the key to their high value is it being transferable, which depends on it being used by LEO and not just stored by LEO.
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk416-hk4...rship-faq.html

See 1., 2., and 8. Specifically, the letter shown in 8. was provided by ATF when rifles which sat in a LEO inventory but were not used were attempted to be rendered Title I configuration.
    Last edited by Nzfly; 03-18-2018 at 11:09 PM.
    JNAP94 and IsaacL like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

As @Nzfly @tw450 and @JNAP94 have all indicated.....the buyer should be extremely cautious. This 416 could easily be confiscated as "contraband", cut up and trashed by the BATF. Don't get me wrong......I'm ALLL about people having 416's, but I AM NOT about someone paying $17K-$25K.....only to see the ATF confiscate as "contraband"......cut up and dispose of. Just my $.02.5

In short......cover your A$$$.
    JNAP94 likes this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Someone keeps slow bumping/bidding at the end of the 15min rule, stretching out that auction. Im sure the seller "appreciates it".
    JNAP94 likes this.

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Someone keeps slow bumping/bidding at the end of the 15min rule, stretching out that auction. Im sure the seller "appreciates it".
    Ughhh Man!! LOL

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Top bidder is in Henderson NV...now what are the chances someone who is willing to spend that cheese is so close to the seller's location? Hummmmmm

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links