Brownells to import parts - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 113
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Brownells to import parts

  1. #31
    Member
    patriot_man's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2012
    Location : CA
    Posts : 70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm curious as to how pricing is going to work out for the parts.

    So the article seems to state that they are obtaining these parts by having someone disassemble complete rifles?? That seems like quite a lot of work.

  2. #32
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 700
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    Default

    They got the rifles for an extremely low price per. My guess is around 100 eur.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    TX_Rifleman's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Austin, TX
    Posts : 140
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Default

    I'd probably order more from them if their online listings didn't make me scratch my head.
    -brownells-hk33-hk416-part.png
    Happiness is a warm gun.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Member
    patriot_man's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2012
    Location : CA
    Posts : 70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baljar View Post
    They got the rifles for an extremely low price per. My guess is around 100 eur.
    Is there supposed to be an extra 0 in that number?!

  6. #35
    Member
    patriot_man's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2012
    Location : CA
    Posts : 70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TX_Rifleman View Post
    I'd probably order more from them if their online listings didn't make me scratch my head.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brownells HK33 HK416 part.png 
Views:	405 
Size:	296.5 KB 
ID:	187185
    Lol, at least Brownells has a great return policy.

    Good to double check the P/N. That comes back as Heckler and Koch HK33 / 33K Trigger Group, SEF on Midwest Gun Works.

  7. #36
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    veritas's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2006
    Location : New Hampshire
    Posts : 2,243
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Unlike some vendors we all know, Brownell’s does show the HK part number so one can make an educated choice and compare prices. Price-wise, they are hard to beat and service is great. I got their Edge membership for free shipping after the annual fee of something like 50 bucks. I love doing business with these guys, but do see some items like that one above that have a crazy inaccurate description.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    kbinmt likes this.
    "The problem with socialism is eventually you run out of other people's money" ~ Margaret Thatcher
    NRA Endowment - Life
    GOA Life Member

  8. #37
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 700
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patriot_man View Post
    Is there supposed to be an extra 0 in that number?!
    No, Zib buys the stock in huge numbers for very low prices.

  9. #38
    Senior Member
    TX_Rifleman's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Austin, TX
    Posts : 140
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patriot_man View Post
    Good to double check the P/N.
    Great advice!

    Quote Originally Posted by patriot_man View Post
    Midwest Gun Works.
    Good grief, there goes my bank account. Again.

  10. #39
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    kbinmt's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Location : Big Sky Country
    Posts : 2,544
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Unlike some vendors we all know, Brownell’s does show the HK part number so one can make an educated choice and compare prices. Price-wise, they are hard to beat and service is great. I got their Edge membership for free shipping after the annual fee of something like 50 bucks. I love doing business with these guys, but do see some items like that one above that have a crazy inaccurate description.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Great experience with Brownells for HK parts. Prices are hard to beat.

  11. #40
    Member

    Join Date : Oct 2000
    Location : USA
    Age : 42
    Posts : 95
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baljar View Post
    No, Zib buys the stock in huge numbers for very low prices.

    Except that Zib is just a reseller / retail partner.

    HK actually sold the HK parts direct to an Austrian company. Normally, they buy the complete surplus guns and deactivate, demill, convert to semi only, or sell as is depending on the legal requirements. The Austrian company is Zib's main source for anything firearm related.

    Same company also sells all over Europe, to include an Austrian gun dealer Waffen Tuerk / Deko Tuerk.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

brownells aquired hk parts

Click on a term to search for related topics.