Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: I just find it odd....

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    JNAP and @Brad4065 :

Wisconsin based, yeah it’s him. I had some PMs with him and here is the link to his WTS post.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-parts-...-5-uppers.html
    Oh...wow. Now I remember....all I asked for was a picture of the A5's......funny, I never got one. Wait a minute.....there weren't
    any Pics of the HK94......Hmmmmm.

Thanks for connecting the dots @RegularGuy461969
    Saab95v6 likes this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Oh...wow. Now I remember....all I asked for was a picture of the A5's......funny, I never got one. Wait a minute.....there weren't
    any Pics of the HK94......Hmmmmm.

Thanks for connecting the dots @RegularGuy461969
    I remember posting about "purchasing 1" never to hear back !!! LoL . Glad I never send him any money. Wonder if he ever sold them or they were just "vaporware" , like this HK94 !!!
    Last edited by Saab95v6; 04-14-2018 at 06:24 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saab95v6 View Post
    I remember posting about "purchasing 1" never to hear back !!! LoL . Glad I never send him any money. Wonder if he ever sold them or they were just "vaporware" , like this HK94 !!!
    Agreed. I was ready to send the check.....but I stuck by the, "if you can't produce a photo, with my name on it.....it doesn't exist". LOL....some things never change.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Is this the same guy who was playing all the games with the 40mm stuff?

Sheepdog in West Texas

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

IF THIS IS CORRECT, CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHY HE STILL HAS A MEMBERSHIP HERE?

Just askin...
    Protect and defend against all enemies, both foreign and domestic

A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.

Premium Professional

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Wheww!! After catching up I think the toad might otta dry off , grab a beer and watch the show.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omega21 View Post
    +1

@Nehalemguy while I completely disagree with this assessment, the mods make it pretty clear how to address such concerns here to avoid issues: https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-parts-...ml#post1903833
    Honestly, if you are worried about someone who wants to quibble after posting "I'll take it" then say "no quibbeling or discussion after posting I'll take it" in your sales thread. You are the seller make the rules that work for you. If you want payment in 2 days not 2 weeks, just specify this in your ad.

No Sir. No it doesn't. Also, no one is new to the concept of how an online sale works. If you post something on line and someone offers to buy in person, take 3 seconds to check that the online ad didn't sell before committing to the in-person sale. I think much of the issue that people are having with this situation is that the buyer posted within 20 minutes and it was you who didn't check the ad till the next day. Your lack of diligence cost a forum member a good deal. Unfortunately, it also opened you up to scrutiny and speculation about chasing a better price after someone alerted you the price was low. I think you are doing the right thing by making your case as to what happened. You certainly don't have to, but it's good to hear your side.
    @TooSixy - that other thread is a doozy!

Good advice... And the last thing I will point out is that it did not sell 20 min after the add. I just did not get back to the net until after it had.

As far as the A5's. I was assured the uppers were going to be A5 uppers by the agency. I had not seen them yet. So, yes, I jumped the gun on that one by posting they were A5's... Once I confirmed they were not, I marked the add as sold to close it. I never took any deposits. However, I did get the uppers and sold them all.

There has been a lot of misperceptions here based on some honest mistakes. In the end I am just trying to bring some attention to HK items I come crossed for this group.

At this point, I concede there are some ways of selling or advertising items on the net I was not privy to, or mistakes made. But, rest assured, I am on the up and up and not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes, etc. I will take my lashes and make a more concerted effort to do better.
    Last edited by shooting systems; 04-15-2018 at 02:49 PM.
    FFL/SOT
    Wisconsin

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shooting systems View Post
    As far as the A5's. I was assured the uppers were going to be A5 uppers by the agency. I had not seen them yet. So, yes, I jumped the gun on that one by posting they were A5's... Once I confirmed they were not, I marked the add as sold to close it. I never took any deposits. However, I did get the uppers and sold them all.
    Just curious if you had contacted or PM'ed any of the guys in that WTS ad to let them know that they were not A5s?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I did reach back to all of the PM’s I had kept and many actually bought them. I will not post names, but they are welcome to chime in.

I have had many great transactions with members here. That is why I am a little taken back by the heat, but do understand some of the protocols better now...

Like I said, I accept I made errors, but otherwise have a good reputation.
    Last edited by shooting systems; 04-15-2018 at 04:12 PM.
    TooSixy likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JNAP94 View Post
    Well Folks, Post Up Pics Of Your A5s? Nobody on here is shy to show off their guns so IF THEY TRULY ARE OUT THERE, THEY WILL POST!!
    I think he said that the uppers were not A5s and when he realized that he closed the thread but sold whatever uppers he had received (instead of the A5s). That's how I understood his post.
    JNAP94 likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links