SP5K for $2239 at Hinterland Outfitters
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ckwasi92

Thread: SP5K for $2239 at Hinterland Outfitters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default SP5K for $2239 at Hinterland Outfitters

https://www.hinterlandoutfitters.com...h-p-57722.html

Seems fair given what they've gone for lately! They were showing as $2219 + $10 shipping yesterday. I bought one. Already have great plans for it! Figured now that I have that and my Z-5RS, it's time to stop lurking and join the forum. I guess I'm an HK guy now? 😁
    TallPine likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Nice first post, thanks for the heads up. I hope to get one of these soon and send it to TPM for their upgrades.
    The lower these prices go, the sooner I can jump onboard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I know it's a pricey item, but from what I could see they've been anywhere from $2,000 - $2,300ish at any of the reputable dealers, so I figured I should jump on it. I called to confirm they were indeed in stock and was told they received a shipment of nine of them. Told him I was tempted to buy two and he said "Yeah, someone actually did that, he wanted to make sure he got consecutive serial numbers on them," and as tempting as that is I can't blow all the money I don't have on these things, LOL. Plus it seems my money would be better spent converting it to an MP5K-N. I already ordered a paddle mag release from HKParts, as well as an SP5K spec three position trigger housing (plus ejector, spring, axle) to put an HK-C1 binary trigger in. Looking around it seems like TPM Outfitters is the best deal for a conversion. I'm thinking a receiver remark and B&T barrel installation is all I'll need from them. Looking forward to submitting my forms and making this thing an SBR!!

Sponsored Links