P30L threaded barrels - HK CS Update
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: P30L threaded barrels - HK CS Update

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Default P30L threaded barrels - HK CS Update

Regarding the factory OEM threaded barrel for the P30L, (nomenclature: BARREL, P30L, SD,9MM, 4.45" part number: 229792 ) these have been sold out at HKParts.net, HK USA, and Top Gun Supply. If anyone is aware of available inventory on these please post a link below.

I spoke with HK Customer Service today in the process of ordering one of these. Their information states more barrels are due in the US in June. We both agreed this more likely means in July or August. Then when I got my invoice from HK, it indicates mid-September for availability. Pick whichever month you think is accurate, and that is likely the timeline HKParts.net and other vendors will face too. Just wanted to make you all aware.

As an aside, the barrels sell for $300 on HKParts and for $209 via HK USA direct. They are no longer listed on Top Gun but when they were it was around $240. The good news is HKParts does sell several versions of US-made P30L barrels.

P30 "non L" threaded barrels are pretty readily available.

// UPDATE // 6-8-18 //

My barrel arrived today. Looks like HKO came through and HK USA has received a shipment of P30L barrels much earlier than anticipated.
    Last edited by omega21; 06-09-2018 at 02:59 AM.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Thanks Omega. I've been so accustomed to shop other sites looking for HK products that completely forgot HK webshop is available with great prices!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Thanks for the heads up Omega. If one is planning to run a suppressor with the P30L, what recoil spring assembly should be use? Thanks in advance for any info

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kohmags View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Omega. If one is planning to run a suppressor with the P30L, what recoil spring assembly should be use? Thanks in advance for any info
    The stock RSA. There is only one.
    omega21 likes this.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

// UPDATE // 6-8-18 //

My barrel arrived today. Looks like HKO came through and HK USA has received a shipment of P30L barrels much earlier than anticipated.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I got a ship notice today for mine! Should have it by Tuesday!
    omega21 likes this.
    HK VP9, P2000SK 9mm, P2000 9mm, 45c, USP 45 SS (sold), P30L, Mark 23 & PCS 9
    "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ― Edward R. Murrow

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Was there any indication that this might become a standard stocked item on HK Web Shop? I'm trying to simultaneously manage an MP5K clone and car purchase this month so I'm hoping there will still be P30L threaded barrels that haven't had the not-HK direct tax applied to them by the time I get those squared away.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaptor View Post
    Was there any indication that this might become a standard stocked item on HK Web Shop? I'm trying to simultaneously manage an MP5K clone and car purchase this month so I'm hoping there will still be P30L threaded barrels that haven't had the not-HK direct tax applied to them by the time I get those squared away.
    @RedRaptor I didn't ask that question. Ordering one from HK is as easy as calling their CS number and giving them your credit card and address over the phone. Quick and easy - you should be able to squeeze it in.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Just ordered mine from HKCS, took less than 5 minutes, $223 shipped. Thanks for the heads up!
    Last edited by jetnspector; 06-11-2018 at 08:17 PM.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

My pleasure @jetnspector

I highly recommend the thread protectors from Tornado. These are MUCH nicer than the one's coming from HK. They cover more thread and have an o ring in them and, unlike the HK version, they wrap around the front of the barrel to better protect the crown.

Here's a link:

9mm (13.5mm x 1LH) black: https://www.ebay.com/itm/H-K-USP-TAC...53.m1438.l2649

9mm (13.5mm x 1LH) stainless: https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAINLESS-S....c100005.m1851

45 (16mm x 1LH): https://www.ebay.com/itm/H-K-USP-TAC...53.m1438.l2649
    Last edited by omega21; 06-12-2018 at 05:33 AM.
    tondeo53 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links