Hmmmmm.....G36C('s) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Hmmmmm.....G36C('s)

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Uhh,... he has already done enough to deserve the reputation he, and his ilk, have had on the firearms community.

But, yeah. Lets give him another shot at it because maybe that leopard changed its spots...?
    Who else thinks the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms is a convenience store?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tommy Bostic is involved with this. I’m gonna buy a G36c and I will post a review. I have a G36K stub fuse now. I will post side by side pics of the guns.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ybnqskp View Post
    Tommy Bostic is involved with this. I’m gonna buy a G36c and I will post a review. I have a G36K stub fuse now. I will post side by side pics of the guns.
    I’m getting a C from Tommy as well. Already have all the other parts though, so I won’t be able to speak to the quality of GSG9’s parts. Only the receiver and barrel.
    An ever changing list of guns.

"There's something kinda sad about the way that things have come to be. Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?"
    Tool

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

So I guess my question is this;

Are all these G36 kits from GSG? Or produced in collaboration with.......????

Can someone enlighten me, because I really do not know? Thank you in advance.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Lots of info about these on my website, I created the G36 conversion and Have been building them since 06.
    TommyBuilt Tactical LLC 07/ SOT
    Hidden Content
    For all your G36 and UMP conversion needs

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tbostic View Post
    Lots of info about these on my website, I created the G36 conversion and Have been building them since 06.
    Thank you sir.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Since you are so concerned and obviously have issues with him, lets stop beating around the Bush. Todd lives in Hawaii , is partners with a shop in AZ that manufactures all kinds of parts and has for many years. Parts that nobody else in the H&K clone world have ever ventured into, parts that many people here have been using for years and have no idea what shop they came out of and are completely intent with. He's still the Grandfather of the H&K clone industry and still the only person to completly tool up the entire MP5 over 20 years ago. Not every project everyone comes up with is perfect but he still has managed to produce over 33K firearms which I will venture to say is more than all the clone manufactures combined. I can't speak for him or his actions, his past relationship he has had with you and your buddy, but I can say I have been working with his company on bring these New G36 parts market for over a year and I am extremely pleased with the quality of parts being produced at the shop. I have beta tested every part and have been hands on throughout the project. I have a great reputation in this business and I would not throw that away co signing on Junk or poor quality parts. Im rarely on hkpro anymore due to the political BS and Im not trying to get into a pissing match. I see your negativity all the time and maybe its justified, Its not place to get involved I can tell you Im running with this project and it will be right.
    Guido02 likes this.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Not that it matters, as I won’t be buying any clones :/

but I’d buy anything @tbostic signs off on.
    Hk 416
    Hk UMP45
    Hk MP5K-N
    Hk MK23
    Hk USPC
    Hk P2000
    Hk USP9SD

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

"If there's any doubt there is no doubt".

Lives in Hawaii, huh.....TB vs. volcano, come on, volcano!
    "We do bad things to bad people".

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tbostic View Post
    Since you are so concerned and obviously have issues with him, lets stop beating around the Bush. Todd lives in Hawaii , is partners with a shop in AZ that manufactures all kinds of parts and has for many years. Parts that nobody else in the H&K clone world have ever ventured into, parts that many people here have been using for years and have no idea what shop they came out of and are completely intent with. He's still the Grandfather of the H&K clone industry and still the only person to completly tool up the entire MP5 over 20 years ago. Not every project everyone comes up with is perfect but he still has managed to produce over 33K firearms which I will venture to say is more than all the clone manufactures combined. I can't speak for him or his actions, his past relationship he has had with you and your buddy, but I can say I have been working with his company on bring these New G36 parts market for over a year and I am extremely pleased with the quality of parts being produced at the shop. I have beta tested every part and have been hands on throughout the project. I have a great reputation in this business and I would not throw that away co signing on Junk or poor quality parts. Im rarely on hkpro anymore due to the political BS and Im not trying to get into a pissing match. I see your negativity all the time and maybe its justified, Its not place to get involved I can tell you Im running with this project and it will be right.
    Sir

I'm not knocking what you and/or TB are doing. You have my utmost respect in what you have created, and continue to create. I was just inquiring to the WHO are involved in this expedition, as I am seeing a LOT of G36 products just coming out of the wood works.....much like we saw a lot of HK416 VG uppers that hit the market less than a year ago.

If, I've offended you.....please accept my apologies, as I'm just trying to wrap my head around these things, and I wish you the very best.....most likely, you'll see me looking to purchase as well. So cheers!!!!???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links