Hmmmmm.....G36C('s) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Hmmmmm.....G36C('s)

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

I apologize, this wasn't meant for you at all, there are others on this thread that can't seem to get over Todd Bailey and Every time this project is mentioned they act like there is some sort of conspiracy. I totally get people have different experiences and opinions and thats not for me to judge. We are running with this project and theres no big secret as to whats happening, We are bringing the civilian G36 clone to market and doing it right! All these people commenting about what they think they know is laughable, rather than speculate why not ask the guy that is doing it. I only created the G36 rear section conversion around 06 and I have been developing all kinds of cool stuff for the platform ever since, Ive but them for everyone from Larry Vickers to Silencerco. The guys that just want to dig and find something to complain about can go build they're own, Im just a guy trying to bring a cool new product into the H&K clone community that we have never had the opportunity to really own before.
    Nzfly, Brad4065 and kbinmt like this.
    TommyBuilt Tactical LLC 07/ SOT
    Hidden Content
    For all your G36 and UMP conversion needs

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tbostic View Post
    I apologize, this wasn't meant for you at all, there are others on this thread that can't seem to get over Todd Bailey and Every time this project is mentioned they act like there is some sort of conspiracy. I totally get people have different experiences and opinions and thats not for me to judge. We are running with this project and theres no big secret as to whats happening, We are bringing the civilian G36 clone to market and doing it right! All these people commenting about what they think they know is laughable, rather than speculate why not ask the guy that is doing it. I only created the G36 rear section conversion around 06 and I have been developing all kinds of cool stuff for the platform ever since, Ive but them for everyone from Larry Vickers to Silencerco. The guys that just want to dig and find something to complain about can go build they're own, Im just a guy trying to bring a cool new product into the H&K clone community that we have never had the opportunity to really own before.
    Guys.....nuf said.

Where's the eemooggee for "Mike dropped"????

Thanks TB!!!!!!!!
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links