VP9 FDE/GREEN $459 @ mrgundealer.com - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: VP9 FDE/GREEN $459 @ mrgundealer.com

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omega21 View Post
    I edited my response above. Did you get confirmation of your order being processed? "boo" typically connotes not hearing anything...
    I got confirmation on 6/9.....nada since

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ordered 6/8 and submitted FFL at same time. I got an order confirmation and approved transaction......nothing since. They must have a lot of orders.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

My order was submitted on May 29th Tuesday @8AM CST and processed in less than a hour...I received a request for my FFL to send in their info @ 9:27AM...my FFL sent it in less than 15 minutes of the request (best FFL in the world, very prompt)...I got a tracking number @ 9:57AM CST and my VP9 was delivered that Friday. I even sent a message to my FFL that these guys are as fast as he was.

If you have a delay...it could be due to them not having your FFL's info yet...but they do state it can take up to 1-7 business days to process orders and could take up to 5 days to ship when there is heavy volumes...just FYI. Maybe I got lucky and they weren't that busy at the end of the month.

You can always call and check on your order @ (616) 504-4357
    Last edited by thehun; 06-14-2018 at 01:27 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehun View Post
    My order was submitted on May 29th Tuesday @8AM CST and processed in less than a hour...I received a request for my FFL to send in their info @ 9:27AM...my FFL sent it in less than 15 minutes of the request (best FFL in the world, very prompt)...I got a tracking number @ 9:57AM CST and my VP9 was delivered that Friday. I even sent a message to my FFL that these guys are as fast as he was.

If you have a delay...it could be due to them not having your FFL's info yet...but they do state it can take up to 1-7 business days to process orders and could take up to 5 days to ship when there is heavy volumes...just FYI. Maybe I got lucky and they weren't that busy at the end of the month.

You can always call and check on your order @ (616) 504-4357
    My FFL has an automated system, best thing in the world. They have a form you fill out and as soon as you hit submit with the info, it sends their FFL# to dealer. I drive a little farther just to go to these people because their system is so smooth. They're like the Silencer Shop of FFL transfers, Silencer Shop's process on NFA items is so smooth. I'm lucky enough to have both of these guys withing driving distance.

They did show to have my FFL on file anyhow. It's no worries, I was just curious. It gives me some time to load up on some mags.
    Last edited by HKaltwasser; 06-14-2018 at 02:01 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kbinmt View Post
    I got confirmation on 6/9.....nada since
    I contacted them and they said they were waiting on FFL. I sent it again, all set now.

And my super-secret USC source just sent me tracking @omega21
    omega21 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kbinmt View Post
    I contacted them and they said they were waiting on FFL. I sent it again, all set now.

And my super-secret USC source just sent me tracking @omega21
    Got tracking info today. Mrgundealer very responsive to email.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

My sense is that want an email with your FFL's license AND the order number AND the name on the order. Initially I sent them an email with FFL and order number, but they emailed back for all 3 so I resent the info with my name. @kbinmt @HKaltwasser

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omega21 View Post
    My sense is that want an email with your FFL's license AND the order number AND the name on the order. Initially I sent them an email with FFL and order number, but they emailed back for all 3 so I resent the info with my name. @kbinmt @HKaltwasser
    Jeez, it looks like it just sat for a week. I re-submitted it and had to call them to look for it immediately. I guess they're not used to modern systems or something? Who knows, second submission worked.

Yep, it looks like I need to follow up. Thanks Omega, I would have sat here for another week wondering lol. This is the first time that's ever happened with that system.

This is what my order shows:

central Texas gun works
    321 W BEN WHITE BLVD STE 203
    AUSTIN, TX 78704-7087
    512.731.3585 Firearms in this order will be shipped
    to the FFL dealer shown.
    Last edited by HKaltwasser; 06-15-2018 at 10:48 PM.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

@HKaltwasser - you are welcome CS. Glad it's moving. Mine shows delivery to my FFL yesterday. I'll verify Monday.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You guys enjoy the new safe queens :)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links