Brownells 416 kits and lowers on sale 11/12 - Page 28
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: Brownells 416 kits and lowers on sale 11/12

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can anyone tell me if the HK416 is like the MR556 in that you can place the selector switch on safe when the hammer is in the forward position? I have the Brownells German import build kit and I am unable to place the selector switch in the safe position unless the hammer is to the rear. I thought it was also supposed to allow it to be placed on safe reguarless of the hammer placement. Just want to make sure I didn’t instal the selector switch incorrectly.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rdbrown View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the HK416 is like the MR556 in that you can place the selector switch on safe when the hammer is in the forward position? I have the Brownells German import build kit and I am unable to place the selector switch in the safe position unless the hammer is to the rear. I thought it was also supposed to allow it to be placed on safe reguarless of the hammer placement. Just want to make sure I didn’t instal the selector switch incorrectly.
    Only if you have the newer "ugraded" HK trigger. The standard single stage 416 triggers behaves like the M16/M4/AR-15 platform if memory serves.
    On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

FYI. I just received my shipping notification. My order was placed on the 13th.
    CharlieDeltaJuliet likes this.
    HK-91, HK-93, USC/UMP Conversion, SL8, G36C, HK45, HK45C, VP9, P30L, USPC 9mm, DJ Getz 94, Omega MP5SD, Vector 53, Vector 51, Cetme Sporter, C93, C93 Pistol, TD-415 (416 Clone), GSG9 416C clone.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I just received a tracking number as well. Ordered mine on 11/12.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

If anyone is looking for an HK bolt head (instead of the Brownells clone) shoot me a PM. I found a dealer with a few left in stock. Not sure if it's kosher to post a link here.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacL View Post
    If anyone is looking for an HK bolt head (instead of the Brownells clone) shoot me a PM. I found a dealer with a few left in stock. Not sure if it's kosher to post a link here.
    It’s the heads up section, links are good to go. Received lower shipping notification as well. Order was placed on the 11/15.
    IsaacL likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jetnspector View Post
    It’s the heads up section, links are good to go. Received lower shipping notification as well. Order was placed on the 11/15.
    LOL! I read that three times and still managed to miss what you were getting at. This IS the Heads Up Section.

Here ya monsters go:
    https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/1567030

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sickness View Post
    ... My 416D parts kit will be here first week of January when I return from holiday.
    Second week of January, I'll just go to the monthly Kansas City gun show and pick up a lower and brace to get up and running.

At some point, Brownells will get sorted, you guys will all have your stuff, and I'll make the move and try to find a someone to mark it up to appear like a real 416.

Or not. Maybe I'll just buy an FNH AR pistol, and run the 416 upper on top of that. HK upper + FNH lower = fire & ice magic.
    Your blasphemy intrigues me.

ATF wait times have really developed my patience to a level of monk-like tranquility, so I shall use this time to search for parts.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surely_you_jest View Post
    Your blasphemy intrigues me.

ATF wait times have really developed my patience to a level of monk-like tranquility, so I shall use this time to search for parts.
    Heh. My blasphemy intrigues me too, at times.

In my search for parts and engraving services for making a decent clone lower, I found these guys. https://www.customardustcover.com/

I reached out and pointed them to the laser engraving thread here, asking if it is something they would do (obvious from their order form that COULD do it -- but they may not be comfortable engraving HK trademarked logos). No word yet.
    Own: HK91, SR9, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, 2x P8, 2x P8A1, USP9
    Future: Done, until HK comes out with something new & nifty. Might start building an FNH collection.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

10 round fixed magazine pistol I slapped together with an 8” HKParts.net barrel assembly. Wish the anodizing matched HK’s a little better but it’s not that terrible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brownells 416 kits and lowers on sale 11/12-8535e50d-2b58-4d5c-9ba5-6d3e1105c340.jpeg   Brownells 416 kits and lowers on sale 11/12-16dd89dc-c32f-420c-9c04-23f751888cc1.jpeg  
    Nzfly and CaptRex like this.

Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links