MP5 by Dyer on Gunbroker - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: MP5 by Dyer on Gunbroker

HK Lurker

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hey all....it,s one of our guns (Side Arm Sams) YES, all my guns have Authentic Factory German HK 3-Lug barrels that I have Terry thread 1/2x28 because that is a more common TP on the commercial market in regards to suppressors. I don’t do the cut down 94 barrel with 3-lug adapter. I buy many of the barrels from a vendor on this forum as most do. So there was no dishonesty or misleading information in the ad..In fact I’ve been having them built this way for almost 20 years and unless I have a factory threaded barrels in 1/2x32 in VG condition and that’s not very often. I find most of them shot out and not up to my acceptable standards. If a customer would like one in 1/2x32 we have it done but not the norm. So if someone has an interest in one we have 7-8 in-stock. And if you need more clarity on something and I think my ads are very descriptive (for this very reason) shoot me an email or PM I’ll be glad to answer. Jim
    Jim Corby

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HotelKilo View Post
    If I have something for sale and you inquire I will remind you. And this is your answer when your wrong? <shrug>
    I guess you are new, having arrived from the AR forums? Next you will argue that the Factory A3 Collapsable Stock didn’t specify WHICH factory. If you feel your argument is “right” then congratulations...you win D!ck of the Internet.

MP5 by Dyer on Gunbroker-194e5d91-9c11-4e34-93da-75a735b1692e.gif
    Last edited by SudS; 12-03-2018 at 01:02 AM.
    Anopstyx and Brad4065 like this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

So what you are saying is that you take mp5 non threaded barrels and have him convert them to navy threaded ones?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HK Lurker

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    So what you are saying is that you take mp5 non threaded barrels and have him convert them to navy threaded ones?
    If you consider threading them and affixing a TP a conversion, then your answer is yes

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Honestly I think the add is a little deceptive then and I'm not claiming it was intentional. You go out of your way to say it isn't a cut down 94 barrel and also mention the welded carrier, I do if you are trying to be descriptive you would say the barrel was modified to a navy style in 1/2x28. The ad makes it sound like its a factory barrel, not a modified one.
    airforce1 likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    I guess you are new, having arrived from the AR forums? Next you will argue that the Factory A3 Collapsable Stock didn’t specify WHICH factory. If you feel your argument is “right” then congratulations...you win D!ck of the Internet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	194E5D91-9C11-4E34-93DA-75A735B1692E.gif 
Views:	140 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	219900
    Nope, you're wrong again, I don't have an AR and never had one, have no interest in them either for some reason. I don't know the first thing about A3 stock production facilities and won't claim to. And I won't even stoop to your level of name calling when I'm wrong either, I'd just admit to it and move on.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    Honestly I think the add is a little deceptive then and I'm not claiming it was intentional. You go out of your way to say it isn't a cut down 94 barrel and also mention the welded carrier, I do if you are trying to be descriptive you would say the barrel was modified to a navy style in 1/2x28. The ad makes it sound like its a factory barrel, not a modified one.
    I agree...."authentic" to me is a stock HK item unmolested nor unmodified.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Nope, you're wrong again, I don't have an AR and never had one, have no interest in them either for some reason. I don't know the first thing about A3 stock production facilities and won't claim to. And I won't even stoop to your level of name calling when I'm wrong either, I'd just admit to it and move on.
    I never said you ever owned an AR, D!ck.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	194E5D91-9C11-4E34-93DA-75A735B1692E.gif 
Views:	140 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	219900
    Hi @SudS

D&ck of the internet here. Please stop unlawfully infringing upon our/my rightful ownership of the name. And yes, in support of your argument, "The Factory A3 Collapsable Stock" was produced in Area 51, but exported by Germany, to Germany, and then again, imported by HK from Germany back to the US.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

...and D!ck isn’t name calling, it’s a title...D!ck. You don’t comprehend so well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links