MP5 by Dyer on Gunbroker - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 39 of 39
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: MP5 by Dyer on Gunbroker

  1. #31
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 7,925
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Hi @SudS

    D&ck of the internet here. Please stop unlawfully infringing upon our/my rightful ownership of the name. And yes, in support of your argument, "The Factory A3 Collapsable Stock" was produced in Area 51, but exported by Germany, to Germany, and then again, imported by HK from Germany back to the US.

    Please don’t spoil my playing with the new children here on Pro. Ok, you are Big D!ck, which makes him...

  2. #32
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Brad4065's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : That black SUV in your driveway
    Posts : 3,577
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Please don’t spoil my playing with the new children here on Pro. Ok, you are Big D!ck, which makes him...
    Dear @SudS

    My bad. I was under the impression that I was the little D$ck of the internet, and @caf82313 was the BIG one here. I will carry on as usually with my shiggles. Good luck to you and the Mrs. …..of the internet.

    LOL.…...this is great.
    Speeddemon02 likes this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

  3. #33
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    airforce1's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2013
    Posts : 1,851
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    I never said you ever owned an AR, D!ck.
    Geez Suds, give it a rest.
    AutoLode likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 7,925
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Dear @SudS

    My bad. I was under the impression that I was the little D$ck of the internet, and @caf82313 was the BIG one here. I will carry on as usually with my shiggles. Good luck to you and the Mrs. …..of the internet.

    LOL.…...this is great.
    Trey is Grand-Daddy D!ck.
    Brad4065 and caf82313 like this.

  6. #35
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 7,925
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Geez Suds, give it a rest.

    Uggg, you ruin all the fun.

  7. #36
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    RegularGuy461969's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : By the Great Shell Bay
    Posts : 2,749
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PORSCHE View Post
    Hey all....it,s one of our guns (Side Arm Sams) YES, all my guns have Authentic Factory German HK 3-Lug barrels that I have Terry thread 1/2x28 because that is a more common TP on the commercial market in regards to suppressors. I don’t do the cut down 94 barrel with 3-lug adapter. I buy many of the barrels from a vendor on this forum as most do. So there was no dishonesty or misleading information in the ad..In fact I’ve been having them built this way for almost 20 years and unless I have a factory threaded barrels in 1/2x32 in VG condition and that’s not very often. I find most of them shot out and not up to my acceptable standards. If a customer would like one in 1/2x32 we have it done but not the norm. So if someone has an interest in one we have 7-8 in-stock. And if you need more clarity on something and I think my ads are very descriptive (for this very reason) shoot me an email or PM I’ll be glad to answer. Jim
    Why wouldn’t you just use a B&T barrel that’s already 3lug and 1/2x28? Not being a smart ass, just curious as to why, seems easier than paying for a HK and then paying to have it converted. After all they make stuff for H&K and produced MP5s IIRC.
    caf82313 likes this.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

  8. #37
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2018
    Posts : 356
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Geez Suds, give it a rest.
    I'm fine with letting him continue, this is the internet and it is what it is but you won't find me acting that way.

  9. #38
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Aug 2000
    Posts : 835
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Suds tiraid is expecially odd considering he was wrong the whole time. Maybe just give it up already? Or maybe 7 posts ago?

  10. #39
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 7,925
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

    Default

    chuckster62 and Brad4065 like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •