Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By flybynt
  • 2 Post By flybynt

Thread: Transferable MP5 SD at auction Ends at 7PM EST

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Transferable MP5 SD at auction Ends at 7PM EST

Not mine. Stumbled across this while look at things i can't afford. Seems like a cheap price so far. Figured the ones here that can have nice toys might be interested.

https://potofgoldestate.hibid.com/lo...q=&ref=catalog

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if you look through the auction there are a bunch of HK's for sale. Only a 13% buyers premium which is real cheap for an auction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice BAR too
    Recreational HK Collector

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

It's local to me and been watching it since it was 1st posted. The guy who own this auction house owns azfirearms.com and is kind of a douche in my book.

My guess is he or one of his lackies will buy it if it's priced under market.
    caf82313 likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    My guess is he or one of his lackies will buy it if it's priced under market.
    I bet your right it only ended for a few hundred more than what the high bid was on the daytime auction. $28,500 was a steal
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    I bet your right it only ended for a few hundred more than what the high bid was on the daytime auction. $28,500 was a steal
    After buyers premium, it would be $32,205, right? If so, maybe still a good deal, but not really a steal I don't think.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

yeah I want to know who bought it....anyone here get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    After buyers premium, it would be $32,205, right? If so, maybe still a good deal, but not really a steal I don't think.
    If azfirearms.com or one of his lackies bought it you think they are paying the buyers premium? I don't think so, and that's quite the advantage over the rest of the bidding market.

Even so, if a legit bidder did pick it up they still got a deal, 32k sear is not a deal these days but add on top of that an SD and SD suppressor, and you got those for basically free, an 8k to 10k freebie.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    Yep and if you sold the Sear for 32k you telling me a German SD for basically free isnt a steal? SD's were bringing 10k not too long ago............JS

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    yeah I want to know who bought it....anyone here get it?
    No idea I can tell you who high bidder was when the online bidding closed ........... would have to be someone in AZ that attended the auction right?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

No idea I can tell you who high bidder was when the online bidding closed ........... would have to be someone in AZ that attended the auction right?
    I'll bet it ended up in the azfirearms.com inventory not just on their books because they don't pay their own buyers premium, tand they got it on the low end of the sear price scale so there is till about 2-3k juice in it, and got a free SD and suppressor as per my post #7 and your post #9 above.

Look at the listing and you can see its on the Azfirearms books as of the time the listing was entered, and the website footer clearly shows the affiliation I was talking about.

© 2018 AZFirearms.com/Pot of Gold Estate Liquidations ß

Also IMHO if AZfireams (Dan Todd) already owned it and did put this in the auction do you really think he would let it go for cheap....no way he controls the gun, the auction, and the pricing, so no way in hell he is gonna loose on it. As I said the guy is a Douche.
    Last edited by flybynt; 12-04-2018 at 03:45 PM.
    caf82313 and brn2xl like this.

Sponsored Links