HKPRO Forums banner

Here's someone's dream pistol

5K views 33 replies 28 participants last post by  Javier 
#1 ·
#14 ·
That is a very nice representation of a shooter grade match. I would love to have it but I’m not willing to disperse NFA funds for it.

#28 ·
No. No it's not. Price gouging occurs when commodities of necessity have their prices jacked up in times of dire need. Gas and water during a hurricane, as an example. There is no price gouging when items of desire (not need) with a limited market find a willing buyer. There are very few of these. When a seller meets a buyer at a given price, it represents capitalism. The cry of "gouging!" usually happens in these situations as a surrogate for being flabbergasted that something so desirable is now selling for even more than was imagined. That happens a LOT with some HK's. I was looking at adding a second set of a particular HK item to my collection. I was stunned at how much it had appreciated since I bought my first set. It's not gouging. It's the market. And I politely passed.

#22 ·
Now I definitely don’t feel bad for paying what I did for the two Match 9’s I own.

If this is indicative of current value, then I’ve almost doubled mine on both.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.