Hk94A2 NIB - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Hk94A2 NIB

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

My average sale price on Gunbroker is in excess of $5,000
    Im guessing the final bid on the HK94A2. $9400.
    Brad4065 likes this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Very nice! Hopefully whom ever purchases that doesn’t do a conversion and cut it up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SEAINC View Post
    @JFL , how much you paid in 1986? Thanks
    Yes, I’m curious to know as well. Some of us were not born yet at that time. Maybe we can learn something about keeping current guns NIB particularly if we have duplicates or multiples.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

JFL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SEAINC View Post
    @JFL , how much you paid in 1986? Thanks
    I purchased this rifle from the original owner. If my memory serves me correctly, he said that he paid about $800 for it.
    NIB PSG1, P8, 512, SP89, USP Match 9mm Stainless, Elite 9mm, Expert 9mm, 19mm Flare Gun, and Mod. 300

JFL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    Yes, I’m curious to know as well. Some of us were not born yet at that time. Maybe we can learn something about keeping current guns NIB particularly if we have duplicates or multiples.
    Whatever you do, if you have no intention of shooting a firearm, keep it exactly as it arrived from the factory. Do not open it if it's in a wrapper. Do not play with the selector. Do not throw away the box because it takes up too much room in the safe. I have 2 unfired 91's that I will be putting up for auction soon. One of them has all of its original accessories and mags, etc. It even still have the barrel wick. BUT, the owner threw out the original box. We will see where the final bid ends up, but I am guessing that it was at least an $800 mistake. As way of another example, I've sold a bunch of Poly Tech Legend Ak's in the past. Only two were still in their sealed factory plastic bags. They each sold for about $4,800 - $5,000, while "NIB" but out of the wrapper Legends were selling for about $3,500.00. Obviously, that's a meaningful difference. Point being, if you purchase something as an investment then just store it away as is and pretend it doesn't exist.
    Brad4065 likes this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    It seems to be following the previous pattern of stupid high pricing. Must my $.02
    1+++++++++
    Brad4065 likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lakelandman View Post
    1+++++++++
    I'd say that the "carbon on the boltface" is most likely shadowing from not using a flash and low light conditions.

Either way, that's a beautiful gun.

As a side note, I had a truly only fired at the factory unissued Cal DOJ HK94 in the 14-16XXX serial number range with all the accoutrements that I bought from Eric at Lakeside Machine several years back. Absolutely pristine...even the paint where the selector lever rubs against the receiver was unfettered...again probably only manipulated at the factory. I had a 2nd HK94 that was my shooter. Can you guess where this is going? One day, I accidentally grabbed the Cal DOJ safe queen, instead of the shooter, and put several mags through her. My mistake. Oh well. Eventually had the DOJ gun converted to an MP5 config for my DLO trigger group. Despite what happened, firing that MP5 puts a smile on my face every time.
    mmissile likes this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Im guessing the final bid on the HK94A2. $9400.
    Well somebody got a deal at $8125.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links