Nickel P7M13 Heads Up
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By N8themilkman
  • 3 Post By Lamont
  • 2 Post By N8themilkman

Thread: Nickel P7M13 Heads Up

  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Nov 2016
    Location : Utah
    Posts : 169
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default Nickel P7M13 Heads Up

    Not 100% sure if it is real but from everything i read it looks to be legit

    EDIT: Buyer Beware this is almost certainly a scam

    https://www.gunsamerica.com/96812639...M13-NICKEL.htm
    Last edited by N8themilkman; 05-05-2019 at 03:30 AM.

  2. #2
    Very Senior Member
    taclore's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2016
    Location : Oklahoma
    Posts : 348
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Seems like a scam to me. Brand new seller and all of his guns are like half the price they should be.

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Nov 2016
    Location : Utah
    Posts : 169
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taclore View Post
    Seems like a scam to me. Brand new seller and all of his guns are like half the price they should be.

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    100% I almost pm'd you to see what you thought. I went to check out to see the address. Address is in a trailer park which seemed odd to me. How common is scamming on these sites?

    Here is address:

    8985 Normandy Blvd #30
    Jacksonville, FL 32221

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Really liking this HK Stuff Member

    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 435
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    ITS A SCAM!!!! That pistol has been for sale from multiple sellers in multiple states. A true KC date code factory nickel P7M13 with original box, mags and papers, will usually sell between $4000-7000 depending on condition. Buyer beware!

  6. #5
    Very Senior Member
    taclore's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2016
    Location : Oklahoma
    Posts : 348
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N8themilkman View Post
    100% I almost pm'd you to see what you thought. I went to check out to see the address. Address is in a trailer park which seemed odd to me. How common is scamming on these sites?

    Here is address:

    8985 Normandy Blvd #30
    Jacksonville, FL 32221
    Rampant on armslist.
    Not uncommon on gunsamerica or gunbroker


    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Nov 2016
    Location : Utah
    Posts : 169
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    I asked if he was a legitimate seller. Here is his response

    "You stupid for asking such ridiculous question. Am I forcing you to buy.
    Please Watch what you say"

    Haha
    Lamont and oberlin1 like this.

  8. #7
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Lamont's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2004
    Posts : 1,125
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

    Default

    I want a Hellfire equipped Predator for Christmas. So I can send it to the grid co-ordinates of people like this. But since I won't get that, I'll settle for sending this thread to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.....

    See sig line.....


    EDIT: Done. That's my mitzvah for the day.....
    Last edited by Lamont; 05-05-2019 at 04:17 AM.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

  9. #8
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Nov 2016
    Location : Utah
    Posts : 169
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    I want a Hellfire equipped Predator for Christmas. So I can send it to the grid co-ordinates of people like this. But since I won't get that, I'll settle for sending this thread to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.....

    See sig line.....


    EDIT: Done. That's my mitzvah for the day.....
    Keeping the members safe one thread at a time. +10 to your HK core score.
    Lamont and oberlin1 like this.

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •