M2 UTL Bezel upgrade & 530 Lumens LED now available! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: M2 UTL Bezel upgrade & 530 Lumens LED now available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just received mine on Friday. Not sure if the LED I ordered was the newer LED but it’s obviously much brighter than the halogen bulb.

As for the bezel, everything fit fine. HOWEVER! The O-ring between the lens and bezel is sticking out. Emailed Mark about it so we’ll see what happens from here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got the upgrade LED for my lam-1000 and m2 in today, the lam LED worked out well but ran into a couple issues with the M2. The upgrade bezel is too long to screw down all the way on the UTL body so ended up dremeling off the back side of it to get it to sit flush. The second issue I ran into with the LED unit itself is that the terminals on the back are solid chunks of metal so upon tightening down the bezel it pushes the terminals on the UTL itself down too far and into the body itself such that you can lose connection. On mine it actually popped the positive terminal out and had to reglue it into the battery compartment. I already had the original LED upgrade head and put that on and will likely be putting the lumens bezel and LED back on ebay.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm thinking of ordering two sets of LEDs and bezels, but I'll wait for more reviews. I have an original UTL and a Streamlight that I'd like to upgrade.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links