Follow up

Thread: Follow up

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default Follow up

I know these imports were on a heads up a long time ago but I am seeing what everyone who is familiar with the 416 market like this thinks about this price ETC. It was a 12k firearm like 6 moths ago now it is an $8700 firearm. Also no serial number on the upper receiver..

Here it is.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/821046870

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I have never seen 416 at that price something doesn't look right also as you stated no serial number on the upper big red flag. I see the seller is also selling a 416 lower serial numbers block out not sure why when he is selling a so-called complete 416 and the lower serial is showing on those pictures both sales seem off sure more members will spot more things off.

Last edited by lakelandman; 07-13-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lakelandman View Post
    I have never seen 416 at that price something doesn't look right also as you stated no serial number on the upper big red flag. I see the seller is also selling a 416 lower serial numbers block out not sure why when he is selling a so-called complete 416 and the lower serial is showing on those pictures both sales seem off sure more members will spot more things off.

You have some valid points but they do have all of the paperwork in line as far as imports are concerned (to my knowledge).

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Search the forum for the old threads, let’s not dredge this stuff up all over again. The issues are discussed ad nauseam in older threads. SEARCH is your friend!!!
    Last edited by RegularGuy461969; 07-14-2019 at 07:03 PM.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Sponsored Links