HKPRO Forums banner

RE: Gold P7 Grey Room up for sale

11K views 98 replies 26 participants last post by  Brad4065 
#1 ·
RE: Gold P7 Grey Room up for sale

Well

I'd say based off this post, he's got my attention, and looks like his other stuff is legit. I mean, this thing is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Anyone want to take bets on how much$$$$?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/824995475

#48 · (Edited)
Thank you, the funny thing is I have to ask people like Lamont what exactly I have. More than a few times I have been surprised that I picked something up and due to an import mark or something else like that it was considered very rare, that was one of the reasons i joined to forum to learn more about my collection and also what else is out there. By the way I am collecting P7 Jubilee's I have about 27 of them and my goal is to get them all if you know anyone willing to part with one. Thanks

#61 ·
I am familiar with this gun. It was offered to a collector I know along with some other crazy rare p7's and some prototype rifles a few months back. However at the time we thought it was a scam because all the guns he was offering were so rare and were part of Bo's collections. He even got ahold of Bo and was told he still had the gun in question and it wasn't for sale. I guess the rumors was true after all since he did purchase the prototype guns for six figures and he actually got them... He's going to freak out when he sees this on gunbroker since we thought he didn't actually have the gun to sell. He said he got Bo's guns and half the grey room in some multi million dollar deal. I know the guy was in Phoenix so maybe Mr_Small_Koch is brokering them since he's in Arizona too.

#63 ·
I am familiar with this gun. It was offered to a collector I know along with some other crazy rare p7's and some prototype rifles a few months back. However at the time we thought it was a scam because all the guns he was offering were so rare and were part of Bo's collections. He even got a hold of Bo and was told he still had the gun in question and it wasn't for sale. I guess the rumors was true after all since he did purchase the prototype guns for six figures and he actually got them... He's going to freak out when he sees this on gunbroker since we thought he didn't actually have the gun to sell. He said he got Bo's guns and half the grey room in some multi million dollar deal. I know the guy was in Phoenix so maybe Mr_Small_Koch is brokering them since he's in Arizona too.
You are amazingly plugged into the rumor mill for a guy who joined.....yesterday. :biggrin:

#90 ·
Well…...given this rare sale, I'm very curious to see what other mysteriously coveted items may come up for sale.

Given the post from one here, it seems that a lot of rare HK's were sold off to ??????? I've emailed him @paul5 , because
he seemed to be in the "know"...…. but no response.

Anyone else have definitive info????? Not looking for conjecture/rumors, just verified info.

#95 ·
The museum is free to the public and I offered a discount to HKpro forum members for the machine gun experience and we offer quit a few HK machine guns to shoot off the top of my head I have:

1. MP7
2. MP5
3. UMP in 40SW
4. G36 we have C and a K variants
5. G3
6. G3 SBR
7. 416 SBR and 14.5"
8. 417
9. VP9
10. USP in 9mm
11. P7 a police trade in I would not use a collectors grade for the range

We might have a few more I just cant think of them at the moment, I plan to build up a 53 and a few other MP5 variants I don't do the MP5 SD because we run thousands of rounds a day through the guns and any of the suppressed gun require cleaning during operational hours and it turns into an operational nightmare to keep them running. I also might get a MG4 however we have 7 or 8 249 SAW's and 99% of our customers would not appreciate or know the difference between a MG4 and a 249 also because the MG4 is built in Germany there are a ton of ATF restrictions on the amount of spare parts you can have and you are only allowed to have 1 spare barrel per unit so I don't think its worth it. Its the same thing for any of the IWI machine guns, we have full auto Tavors and X95's but since they are built in Israel we can only have a limited number of replacements parts which is a stupid law.

#96 ·
Well it came in yesterday afternoon and its in perfect condition even came with a white glove for handling it, now I just have to keep it safe and the rest of my collection if this hurricane hits us. Thankfully I have a concrete vault that is water tight that we are in the process of moving all the museum pieces into for safety. I took a picture of it and I am going to try to post it now but im not that familiar with this system so I hope this works.

Wood Tool

#98 ·
Well it came in yesterday afternoon and its in perfect condition even came with a white glove for handling it, now I just have to keep it safe and the rest of my collection if this hurricane hits us. Thankfully I have a concrete vault that is water tight that we are in the process of moving all the museum pieces into for safety. I took a picture of it and I am going to try to post it now but im not that familiar with this system so I hope this works.

View attachment 240968
Fantastic acquisition, thank you for following up with a picture!

Next time I'm in Miami, I'll stop in.

#97 ·
And now I have to find a very special place to display it and I have run out of room, I might have a pedestal made about waist high, the base being concrete block poured with rebar and also make sure its secured to the concrete floor. Then make the display glass out of hurricane impact glass which is what we use for all our displays, a good piece of hurricane glass will stop most pistol rounds I have tested multiple 9mm's, 40sw, and 45ACP and none of them penetrated but did make a mess. Big bore guns and rifles are a different story but even if someone was banging on it with a sledgehammer it would take a very long time as long as the glass is properly secured to the frame. And the police would be there before they even managed to crack the glass.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.