HKPRO Forums banner

RE: Gold P7 Grey Room up for sale

11K views 98 replies 26 participants last post by  Brad4065 
#1 ·
RE: Gold P7 Grey Room up for sale

Well

I'd say based off this post, he's got my attention, and looks like his other stuff is legit. I mean, this thing is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Anyone want to take bets on how much$$$$?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/824995475

#3 ·
Well, I gave it a little kick start. Who's next?
I'm guessing 10k?
Who knows?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yeah....I want to say I at least bid on it too. LOL!!!! Doubt it will end up in my collection. :biggrin:

ETA: Well it's not $4000 either :biggrin:

#24 ·
I actually had forgotten about that one....thanks for the reminder.

I don’t know. I think when HK moved their Gray Room, they had some excess inventory. Wouldn’t surprise me if some employees had first shot at these items. There are a handful of people who have had relationships with HK employees; Adam Weber and Bo come to mind. I hear Chris has a relationship with HK Parts, which shouldn’t be surprising given both of their histories.
Thank you for that information as well....kind of helps put some of the missing pieces in place.

#28 · (Edited)
Thank you sir for the warm welcome and our museum is open free to the public so you ar welcome any time.

Come to think about it I would like to give 25% off to all HKPro members at www.lockandloadmiami.com the machine gun experience ( we have many HK sub guns and assault rifles to shoot in FA ) , I'm not sure how to spread the word out on that maybe the moderators can assist. Thank you

#29 ·
This post has been deleted
#41 ·
Well good on you bro. @Lamont is good people, and has some really good stuff.

If you worked your ass off, like me, then please do enjoy.....you damn well deserved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again.....congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: Luck plays no role in it, unless you just won the lottery.....It was most likely, blood, sweat and tears, that got you there. Just sayin.....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.