RE: Gold P7 Grey Room up for sale - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: RE: Gold P7 Grey Room up for sale

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lockandloadmiami View Post
    I'm not trying to brag at all, it actually became an obsession for a while when I saw a psp ,p7 I had to have it and I have worked my ass off the last 20 years and had a bit of luck so I have the means to purchase them ask Lamont I have purchased a lot of firearms from him. Matter of fact I have about a dozen standard police trade ins with a heal mag release that I am trying to sell at the range.
    Well good on you bro. @Lamont is good people, and has some really good stuff.

If you worked your ass off, like me, then please do enjoy.....you damn well deserved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again.....congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: Luck plays no role in it, unless you just won the lottery.....It was most likely, blood, sweat and tears, that got you there. Just sayin.....
    Sammykallday likes this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks man, I also own a ammo manufacturing company and my first PD order 10 years ago it was for 350,000 rounds due in 10 weeks and all I had was myself and a Dillon 1050 but I got it done. I don't know if I could do that again thankfully I now have staff and automated gear and we pump out around 3 million rounds a month.
    Brad4065 and Lamont like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

I'm not trying to brag at all, it actually became an obsession for a while when I saw a psp ,p7 I had to have it and I have worked my ass off the last 20 years and had a bit of luck so I have the means to purchase them ask Lamont I have purchased a lot of firearms from him. Matter of fact I have about a dozen standard police trade ins with a heal mag release that I am trying to sell at the range.
    I can unreservedly vouch for LNLMiami, his bona fides as an H&K collector are perhaps less well known that others but, he has some really rare stuff, and looks like he's planning on more!
    "We do bad things to bad people".

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Thanks man, I also own a ammo manufacturing company and my first PD order 10 years ago it was for 350,000 rounds due in 10 weeks and all I had was myself and a Dillon 1050 but I got it done. I don't know if I could do that again thankfully I now have staff and automated gear and we pump out around 3 million rounds a month.
    Impressive! On a Dillon 1050 running at their maxed advertised speed of 8 rounds/min, you're talking about 10.5hrs/day of reloading to reach the 350k rounds in 10 weeks (assuming a 7-day week). :)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ya it was a lot of work and I had to teach myself, also i learned real quick that the weakest part of a 1050 is the primer slide. I don't know how many times I blew a stack but it was a lot and sometimes 2 in a row.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Lamont for backing me up and of course doing business with you for the last few years.
    Lamont likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)

Thank you but lets see what happens a lot can happen in 3 days.
    I do not foresee you getting outbid!!!
    If @Lamont backs your bona fides, then I will acknowledge.

Tony
    Lamont likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, the funny thing is I have to ask people like Lamont what exactly I have. More than a few times I have been surprised that I picked something up and due to an import mark or something else like that it was considered very rare, that was one of the reasons i joined to forum to learn more about my collection and also what else is out there. By the way I am collecting P7 Jubilee's I have about 27 of them and my goal is to get them all if you know anyone willing to part with one. Thanks
    Last edited by lockandloadmiami; 08-07-2019 at 03:41 PM.

Maximum effort
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Your goal is to locate and buy all 500 Jubilee models?
    Life is an endless series of trainwrecks with only brief commercial-like breaks of happiness.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clausewitz View Post
    Your goal is to locate and buy all 500 Jubilee models?
    How about all 742 of the “Last 500” P7M8’s?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links