HK53 registered sear gun broker semi low buy it now - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: HK53 registered sear gun broker semi low buy it now

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    He told me basically the same thing when I spoke to him on the phone today.

Also that the form lists the host 93 serial # that the 53 was manufactured from as the machinegun.
    Nowhere is a Fleming sear or machinegun sear mentioned on the form (and he has to get back to everyone that has inquired if the sear itself is serialized or not).
    He also confirmed that this will leave FL on a single form 4.

This is going to take along time to get to its ultimate purchaser much less their dealer, and the more I hear about it, the more it sounds like a clip on RR conversion.
    He replied a second time (He might be reading here) with this info maybe one of the RR experts can shed some more light. But I am in agreement with you that this is sounding like a clip on RR.

"The firearm is on a Form 3. It is listed as a SMG under type of firearm. It has a H&K s/n A127XXX.

I will have the gun here next week to examine the sear for a registration no."
    TallPine likes this.
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Not referring to this gun specifically, but is it even possible to forever marry a transferable Flemming sear to a receiver? I know its a dumb question because no one in their right mind would do it, just curious if it was possible. As in a homemade builder making a MG back in the day and screwing up by accidentally marrying a registered sear to a receiver.
    Last edited by TallPine; 08-17-2019 at 02:43 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    He replied a second time (He might be reading here) with this info maybe one of the RR experts can shed some more light. But I am in agreement with you that this is sounding like a clip on RR.

"The firearm is on a Form 3. It is listed as a SMG under type of firearm. It has a H&K s/n A127XXX.

I will have the gun here next week to examine the sear for a registration no."
    Interesting, he told me that did not have it in his inventory and the gun and sear combo would go on form 4 directly from the owner, not on a form 3 from him as he is just helping with the sale.
    caf82313 likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

RR shelf gun......pretty simple
    MM
    AGG likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I may be a little late here but I just read the listing. Seems pretty clear. This is a registered receiver, not a registered sear. That's why the price is lower. And actually at that rate, it's a little high for an RR gun. Hell, there was a registered sear in Ga for $28k not too long ago....

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hk21man View Post
    RR shelf gun......pretty simple
    MM
    "0-1-A"--- a giveaway!!!

Tony

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    "0-1-A"--- a giveaway!!!

Tony
    Yep, you guys were spot on. The Seller has now updated the Ad to say it "is NOT a registered sear that can be moved from gun to gun."
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/827007533

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links