HK53 registered sear gun broker semi low buy it now
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: HK53 registered sear gun broker semi low buy it now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK53 registered sear gun broker semi low buy it now

Not sure if the gun is a clone or hk, photos suck, but the price seems good for someone in the market for a sear

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/827007533

Hurry it won't last into the morning

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

So Fleming sear + host for $30K?

If so that’s pretty good.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Remember those two bare bone Fleming sears that sold a year or so ago around this time from same dealer just weeks apart for $32K each? I believe this is an early 93 to 53 conversion as it doesn't yet have a paddle release installed, and it has a 0-1-A marked lower as found on many early conversions. Not the best pictures, and this gun could still be marked as HK93, but I'd still get it if I had the $$ and quickly divorce the sear (IMHO). Gun needs a paddle mag release at a minimum. Yeah, this is a great deal.
    AGG likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tailflash View Post
    Remember those two bare bone Fleming sears that sold a year or so ago around this time from same dealer just weeks apart for $32K each? I believe this is an early 93 to 53 conversion as it doesn't yet have a paddle release installed, and it has a 0-1-A marked lower as found on many early conversions. Not the best pictures, and this gun could still be marked as HK93, but I'd still get it if I had the $$ and quickly divorce the sear (IMHO). Gun needs a paddle mag release at a minimum. Yeah, this is a great deal.
    I would need proof that it is a registered sear--- as you correctly pointed out, there is no paddle release (there are non-push pin RR's), and an "0-1-A" trigger pack housing--- but the latter indicates a RR to me--- so do your homework!!!

Tony
    Brad4065 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

From the description

This firearm is fully transferable on a Form 3 from Fleming Firearms (registered sear gun)
    Just trying to help out my HK brothers/sisters. I bought (2) sears last year, so my SO would kill me if i bought this one ;)

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

That is a steal, looks like the Sear will transfer on a Form 3 and the SBR on a Form 4. Cant believe its lasted this long where is @Brad4065 your Sky has fell on at least one Sear my friend
    Frank in GA. likes this.
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by colossians323 View Post
    From the description

Just trying to help out my HK brothers/sisters. I bought (2) sears last year, so my SO would kill me if i bought this one ;)
    I saw that--- I would still want verification!!!

Tony

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    That is a steal, looks like the Sear will transfer on a Form 3 and the SBR on a Form 4. Cant believe its lasted this long where is @Brad4065 your Sky has fell on at least one Sear my friend
    Yah know.....I was just about to start a whole new thread titled, "Looks like sear prices are falling", but I knew you could counter with more proof otherwise
    So.....I'll wait till they drop to the mid $20's
    caf82313 likes this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    Couldn't the whole package transfer on one Form3, and only pay the one stamp to get it on a F4 in his name/state? If this package was a keeper for the Buyer he could wait to divorce sear and delay the SBR stamp process. Maybe wait (in vein) for that Hearing Protection/SBR Law to get enacted and avoid that 2nd SBR stamp altogether.lol.
    Tailflash likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TallPine View Post
    Couldn't the whole package transfer on one Form3, and only pay the one stamp to get it on a F4 in his name/state? If this package was a keeper for the Buyer he could wait to divorce sear and delay the SBR stamp process. Maybe wait (in vein) for that Hearing Protection/SBR Law to get enacted and avoid that 2nd SBR stamp altogether.lol.
    yes you can but I think it is a form one in state

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links