RE: NIB MK23 sequentially numbered pair NR....
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By jetnspector

Thread: RE: NIB MK23 sequentially numbered pair NR....

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Default RE: NIB MK23 sequentially numbered pair NR....

Not mine/no affiliation....not really my thang

Hope someone here scarfs these up....they are pretty.

Good luck!!!!!

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/839385852
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I’m gonna call BS on a couple of points in his description, he says they’re 15 years old, but date coded BD
    (BI-BD=6yrs), also claims them to be “a (discontinued addition [sic]), MARK 23, very rare, 100% complete in a scarce factory Package”; BD date code pistols were sold in the standard Hk black plastic box, these have obviously been transplanted into the $35 webshop tactical bags, note the lack of suppressor pouches. Also, I really hope no one actually paid the $7000+ for the previous auction and that is the reason for this relist.
    Last edited by jetnspector; 10-23-2019 at 06:51 AM.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jetnspector View Post
    I’m gonna call BS on a couple of points in his description, he says they’re 15 years old, but date coded BD
    (BI-BD=6yrs), also claims them to be “a (discontinued addition [sic]), MARK 23, very rare, 100% complete in a scarce factory Package”; BD date code pistols were sold in the standard Hk black plastic box, these have obviously been transplanted into the $35 webshop tactical bags, note the lack of suppressor pouches. Also, I really hope no one actually paid the $7000+ for the previous auction and that is the reason for this relist.
    They did, I saw the last auction. I talked to the seller because he does have quite a nice collection of HK94's and he is some foreign guy. He wanted to sell me an HK94 for 9k used...

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jetnspector View Post
    This statement is always suspect:

"I have successfully guarded and protected my reputation as well as my customer relations since 1975 by believing in and practicing the utmost sincere ethical conduct, both require genuine commitment and serious dedication."

Tony

Sponsored Links