RE: P9S like I've never seen....very nice....
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: RE: P9S like I've never seen....very nice....

  1. #1
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Brad4065's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : That black SUV in your driveway
    Posts : 3,350
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

    Default RE: P9S like I've never seen....very nice....

    Not mine/no affiliation.

    I've not seen one like this before, but would appreciate any input.

    Cheers!!!

    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/843441059

    ETA: Hint hint Tony.... @AGG
    Last edited by Brad4065; 11-04-2019 at 11:15 PM.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

  2. #2
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    RegularGuy461969's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : By the Great Shell Bay
    Posts : 2,682
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

    Default

    It’s an oldie; rounded trigger guard and polished blued (could have been touched up for sale).
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

  3. #3
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    HKaltwasser's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2009
    Location : Dripping Springs, Tx- Just west of weird.
    Posts : 2,144
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Damn, that's a sexy one for sure. Whether it's 4k worth and no original box.........I doubt it.
    A voice from the past whispers in my ear, “Brethren, keep your powder dry.”

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    RegularGuy461969's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : By the Great Shell Bay
    Posts : 2,682
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HKaltwasser View Post
    Damn, that's a sexy one for sure. Whether it's 4k worth and no original box.........I doubt it.
    He’s way over priced without original target, box, mags, rest of kit... to name a few.

  6. #5
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

    Join Date : Oct 2011
    Posts : 957
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    He’s way over priced without original target, box, mags, rest of kit... to name a few.
    Maybe. What do you think a fair price would be?

    I've been following the HK game for quite some time, and -- like Brad4065, I've never seen one quite like this. I've been hoping pricing will soften so that I can pick up a P9 sport model reasonably, but I wouldn't be surprised to see this get picked up at round-about the asking price.
    Own: HK91, SR9, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, 2x P8, 2x P8A1, USP9, USP9 FDE
    Future: Done, until HK comes out with something new & nifty. Might start building an FNH collection.

  7. #6
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    RegularGuy461969's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : By the Great Shell Bay
    Posts : 2,682
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sickness View Post
    Maybe. What do you think a fair price would be?

    I've been following the HK game for quite some time, and -- like Brad4065, I've never seen one quite like this. I've been hoping pricing will soften so that I can pick up a P9 sport model reasonably, but I wouldn't be surprised to see this get picked up at round-about the asking price.
    I’d say it’s worth about $2500 to $3k max. I wouldn’t pay more than $2k. I already have beautiful early 80’s target and combat models. Paid less than $2k for the target, 3 years ago when the market was on fire.

    It needs accompanying accessories to command his price. Full blown Match/Sport kits go for $4-$5k not single pistols with along barrel and match weight. IMHO...

  8. #7
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 30,505
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Not mine/no affiliation.

    I've not seen one like this before, but would appreciate any input.

    Cheers!!!

    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/843441059

    ETA: Hint hint Tony.... @AGG
    Not the expert on the P9S--- maybe @Lamont or @Brobus can comment!!!
    Strange that I had this in the data, but not as a "Target" model or as "polished blue".
    I do like the "old school" serial number under the safety lever.

    Tony

  9. #8
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    HKaltwasser's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2009
    Location : Dripping Springs, Tx- Just west of weird.
    Posts : 2,144
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    The last one I saw like this was around 2k. It was claimed to be display model or something like that, this was claimed by the importer. The other one didn't have the standard barrel with it though, and one mag. My guess on this one would be 2.5-2.7k.
    Lamont likes this.

  10. #9
    Teufelshund Tactical
    Marine0303's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Location : Crozet, Virginia
    Posts : 6,813
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Not mine/no affiliation.

    I've not seen one like this before, but would appreciate any input.

    Cheers!!!

    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/843441059

    ETA: Hint hint Tony.... @AGG
    I've had a few of those come across my workbench over the years. That one, from the outward photos, obviously looks very nice.
    SF,

    James

    Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

    Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  11. #10
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Lamont's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2004
    Posts : 1,157
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HKaltwasser View Post
    The last one I saw like this was around 2k. It was claimed to be display model or something like that, this was claimed by the importer. The other one didn't have the standard barrel with it though, and one mag. My guess on this one would be 2.5-2.7k.
    That would be me....That one had gold fill in the lettering, which is what they did for the display models. It did have the standard barrel.

    This gun is an early production, the polished slide flats were standard the first couple of years. I think your market estimate is spot on for this particular gun, a bit less without the wood grips and the feature of the early polished flats of the slide and muzzle weight.
    Last edited by Lamont; 11-07-2019 at 03:34 PM.
    Brad4065, HKaltwasser and AGG like this.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •