MR223 Pistol on Gun Broker - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: MR223 Pistol on Gun Broker

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    Holy crap I just stumbled on to that listing too and came back to post it!
    I swear to god I have to find a way to crawl out of this meth den. Until then?
    Yes, of course I need another hit.

Definitely going to keep an eye on this.
    freeride1 likes this.
    Own: HK91, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, 2x P8, P8A1, USP SD, USP9, USP9 FDE
    Future: SP5? Assuming I can find an honest seller.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sickness View Post
    I swear to god I have to find a way to crawl out of this meth den. Until then?
    Yes, of course I need another hit.

Definitely going to keep an eye on this.
    That sounds like a real, well, sickness. You might want to have that seen about.

As to the other post about how is this possible. Apparently ATF doesn’t care what configuration a foreign made gun was in at the time of manufacture. Thus, they only seem to care about configuration at the time it is presented for import. It was configured as a pistol and that is kosher.
    sickness likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

That sounds like a real, well, sickness. You might want to have that seen about.

As to the other post about how is this possible. Apparently ATF doesn’t care what configuration a foreign made gun was in at the time of manufacture. Thus, they only seem to care about configuration at the time it is presented for import. It was configured as a pistol and that is kosher.
    Was wondering about that. Seems like the A3 serials will match, then. I was thinking perhaps they were hodge-podged together from parts. But I suppose this is just a cut down MR556A3, with the stock ditched and hooked up with a brace.
    Not too shabby.

Definitely want one, but I am going to force myself to at least get my SP5 in my hands first, and finishing up my PSG1 clone.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sickness View Post

Was wondering about that. Seems like the A3 serials will match, then. I was thinking perhaps they were hodge-podged together from parts. But I suppose this is just a cut down MR556A3, with the stock ditched and hooked up with a brace.
    Not too shabby.

Definitely want one, but I am going to force myself to at least get my SP5 in my hands first, and finishing up my PSG1 clone.
    It has full ambi controls.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesnít mean they're not after you!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Holy crap I just stumbled on to that listing too and came back to post it!
    Their Facebook post said theyíd go for $5500. I would be all over it if it wasnít for the fact I live in CA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They're being bought from Euro retailers and resold. HK isn't involved so don't expect these to ever be remotely affordable. Wonder what AU will end up asking. Gonna guess $6k.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chunkyhenry View Post
    They're being bought from Euro retailers and resold. HK isn't involved so don't expect these to ever be remotely affordable. Wonder what AU will end up asking. Gonna guess $6k.
    Cool so you know whatís affordable to everyone? Itís called profit and capitalism. Do you happen to know what a 416 costs a PD from HK? Now, do you know what a 416 upper costs a person on the gray market? Iíll give you a hint. Iíve never seen a 416 upper sell for as cheap as what HK sells a complete gun to a PD...

Itís okay though, Iím going to assume youíre here because of the VP9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-tocí-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
    capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded
    with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Speedballing....that's slamming Benadryl right? Source: SudS aka Kevin

HK...The most addictive drug known to man.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Soooo, does this mean several of these are coming into the US?
    HK-91, HK-93, USC/UMP Conversion, SL8, G36C, HK45, HK45C, VP9, P30L, USPC 9mm, DJ Getz 94, Omega MP5SD, Vector 53, Vector 51, Cetme Sporter, C93, C93 Pistol, TD-415 (416 Clone), GSG9 416C clone.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmaz79 View Post
    Their Facebook post said they’d go for $5500. I would be all over it if it wasn’t for the fact I live in CA.
    I'm out at that price. I fully expect H&K to import these at some point. If I miss out due to a ban/politics, well it's just an AR, and I don't really like ARs.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    I'm out at that price. I fully expect H&K to import these at some point. If I miss out due to a ban/politics, well it's just an AR, and I don't really like ARs.
    Out of curiosity what price do you think Hk would sell them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links