MR223 Pistol on Gun Broker - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: MR223 Pistol on Gun Broker

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PSG1 Nut View Post
    Out of curiosity what price do you think Hk would sell them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Similar to the MR556. Under $3,000.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Default MR223 Pistol on Gun Broker

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    Similar to the MR556. Under $3,000.
    Welp, you keep waiting for Germany to allow Hk to export them and ATF to approve them. Let us know when you turn old and gray.

Lamont likes this.
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
    capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded
    with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Speedballing....that's slamming Benadryl right? Source: SudS aka Kevin

HK...The most addictive drug known to man.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Welp, you keep waiting for Germany to allow Hk to export them and ATF to approve them. Let us know when you turn old and gray.

I can't tell you how old it gets to hear this same yarn. Matter of fact, I recall hearing it about three lugged barrels and paddle mag releases. It's hearsay and it's flat out wrong info.

Seriously, do you even believe this? How is this gun any different in the eyes of the authorities than the MR556???

Germany has approved the MR223A3 for export and it's available now in Canada and many other countries. As for the ATF, my Belgian Scar, Swiss Sig 55x's, SP5K, etc. would all beg to differ.

The problem has been H&K's historical unwillingness to cater to its customer base.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I can't tell you how old it gets to hear this same yarn. Matter of fact, I recall hearing it about three lugged barrels and paddle mag releases. It's hearsay and it's flat out wrong info.

Seriously, do you even believe this? How is this gun any different in the eyes of the authorities than the MR556???

Germany has approved the MR223A3 for export and it's available now in Canada and many other countries. As for the ATF, my Belgian Scar, Swiss Sig 55x's, SP5K, etc. would all beg to differ.

The problem has been H&K's historical unwillingness to cater to its customer base.
    Germany approved the A3 for export as a rifle. R I F L E. Also, US import requirements aren’t the same as Canadian import requirements.

Happen to know how Scars look when they are imported? Not the same as you receive them.

Sig imported a batch of 553s a singular batch. Do you see Sig importing any more?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Germany approved the A3 for export as a rifle. R I F L E. Also, US import requirements aren’t the same as Canadian import requirements.

Happen to know how Scars look when they are imported? Not the same as you receive them.

Sig imported a batch of 553s a singular batch. Do you see Sig importing any more?

Dude, they can easily import and sell them here. Just like they could have been importing and selling the SP5 since 2004. Get it approved as a pistol if need be.

No reason why H&K can't do what FN, Arsenal, etc. all do with their black rifles and convert/finish them here.

You can buy a brand new 553 (or 552, or 551 etc.) right now. M&M was the first importer, then Sig, now they are imported and sold by JDI. The only reason Sig stopped importing them was the low profit margin compared to the pot metal garbage they pump out of NH.

Or you know, the most obvious way to sell an A3. Just update the MR556 that is largely produced here.
    Last edited by freeride1; 12-08-2019 at 01:19 AM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

freeride1 is right you can order unlimited numbers of SAN 553 from JDI Firearms and certain other models https://www.sanswissarms.com/news.html
    Last edited by GuntherRommel; 12-08-2019 at 01:35 AM.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

So why the big premium for an MR223 pistol? Just supply/demand....very few imported?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

They are correct JDI can get pretty much anything from Sig. minus the 751SAPR, I’ve been on a waiting list for more than a year since the first batch was imported.

Quote Originally Posted by GuntherRommel View Post
    freeride1 is right you can order unlimited numbers of SAN 553 from JDI Firearms and certain other models
    HK-91, HK-93, USC/UMP Conversion, SL8, G36C, HK45, HK45C, VP9, P30L, USPC 9mm, DJ Getz 94, Omega MP5SD, Vector 53, Vector 51, Cetme Sporter, C93, C93 Pistol, TD-415 (416 Clone), GSG9 416C clone.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TallPine View Post
    So why the big premium for an MR223 pistol? Just supply/demand....very few imported?
    It's the civilian version of the current HK416A5. The MR556A1 we have is still the same as the original 2004 era HK416.

That and it's been unobtainium in the states until now.
    TallPine likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Dude, they can easily import and sell them here. Just like they could have been importing and selling the SP5 since 2004. Get it approved as a pistol if need be.

No reason why H&K can't do what FN, Arsenal, etc. all do with their black rifles and convert/finish them here.

You can buy a brand new 553 (or 552, or 551 etc.) right now. M&M was the first importer, then Sig, now they are imported and sold by JDI. The only reason Sig stopped importing them was the low profit margin compared to the pot metal garbage they pump out of NH.

Or you know, the most obvious way to sell an A3. Just update the MR556 that is largely produced here.
    Guys I said Sig import not JDI.

I know how these guns are brought in. It’s not a huge secret.

Hk isn’t/doesn’t do it. It is what it is. Others are filling voids as good businesses do all the time.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links