Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: MR223 Pistol on Gun Broker

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PSG1 Nut View Post
    Guys I said Sig import not JDI.

I know how these guns are brought in. It’s not a huge secret.

Hk isn’t/doesn’t do it. It is what it is. Others are filling voids as good businesses do all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And more power to them, I'm glad they are doing it. And I totally understand why they are charging a premium. Like I said in my original post, it's not a priority gun for me so I won't pay the premium to be first.

Not sure why you seem to take offense at that. Are you the importer? You seem to be awfully sensitive to people not wanting to pay the asking price.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    And more power to them, I'm glad they are doing it. Like I said in my original post, it's not a priority gun for me so I won't pay the premium to be first.

Not sure why you seem to take offense at that. Are you the importer? You seem to be awfully sensitive to people not wanting to pay the asking price.
    I donít care who pays what. Iím just always amazed at the number of people who always claim something isnít worth the cost. Everything is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay.

People wanted a HK built Mp5 for ever, Hk brings it to the US finally and people are bellyaching that they can buy a DT for a little more or a MKE for a little less.

Same stuff happens in other sectors too. People claim Ferrariís arenít worth their cost yet every new model has a several year wait list.

Lamont likes this.
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-tocí-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
    capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded
    with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Speedballing....that's slamming Benadryl right? Source: SudS aka Kevin

HK...The most addictive drug known to man.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I don’t care who pays what. I’m just always amazed at the number of people who always claim something isn’t worth the cost. Everything is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay.

People wanted a HK built Mp5 for ever, Hk brings it to the US finally and people are bellyaching that they can buy a DT for a little more or a MKE for a little less.

Same stuff happens in other sectors too. People claim Ferrari’s aren’t worth their cost yet every new model has a several year wait list.

I never said it wasn't worth it. It's not worth $5,500 to me. However, I think they will sell every single gun they import as it's a unique and desirable offering. Just like H&K will sell every single SP5 they import.

The Sig 553 wasn't worth the initial asking price of $5,000-$6,000 to me either. But I did buy one once M&M sold their remaining inventory for $3,500.

As for Ferrari, I doubt they could care less about those who say their asking price is too high.

These are luxury items, worth is largely built on prestige and desirability.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I don’t care who pays what. I’m just always amazed at the number of people who always claim something isn’t worth the cost. Everything is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay.

Same stuff happens in other sectors too. People claim Ferrari’s aren’t worth their cost yet every new model has a several year wait list.

95% of people do not understand ... it is hard for them to see value in something they never experienced nor have the money for ... so instead of appreciating something is available (regardless of price) ... they complain about it because they can't get it or put it on a credit card ...
    AutoLode likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

I want "black"--- and in "rifle" configuration!!!

Tony
    Dinsdale_Piranha likes this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Arms Unlimited says the have more HK goodies coming than just the pistols.
    Last edited by willgaga; 12-08-2019 at 11:59 PM.
    GuntherRommel and LCSO264 like this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Le/Mil pricing is so much better than civis: https://www.armsunlimited.com/Heckle...le-p/hk416.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by willgaga View Post
    Arms Unlimited says the have more HK goodies coming than just the pistols.
    Anything you can share at this point?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nothing other than they posted on Instagram that they have a bunch HK goodies for the US market to come in 2020. Sent an email to CS for more but they didn’t reply.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

from their Facebook says "exclusively found at ArmsUnlimited!" apparently not :

A little teaser of what we have coming from #hecklerandkoch, Sign up to be notified when they are in stock, they will be very limited and exclusively found at ArmsUnlimited!

#mr223 #mr556 #hk416

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Heckle...0;/mr223a3.htm

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links