MR223 Pistol on Gun Broker - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: MR223 Pistol on Gun Broker

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yz125racer View Post
    If I were them I would have these priced at $4k. Even at that price I think it would be hard to sell the 100 they mention to have. The prices will only be going down as several have mentioned there are other people importing them as well. only a matter of time. Might be a stupid question but do these have 223 barrels? As in itd be a bad idea to shoot 556 out of them?
    Actually.....that's a good question that I never even thought about. Kind of like the .38 special can be shot in a .357 mag,
    but you can't do the inverse.

Cheers!!!!!
    yz125racer likes this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Dude in Canada who has one on a youtube video says 5.56 can be fired in them.
    Brad4065 and yz125racer like this.
    The first principle is that you do not fool yourself. And you are the easiest one to fool. --Richard Feynman

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKPRO View Post
    Dude in Canada who has one on a youtube video says 5.56 can be fired in them.
    Thank you sir!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Are there any Euro or non-US gunmakers that actually use a .223 chamber spec rather than 5.56. Most of the .223 (like the Steyr USR) was the assumption of familiarity for the US consumer market? i.e. not freaking out the fudds.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    AU posted their pricing, $5995.00 but OOS.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Heckle...-p/mr223a3.htm

OK, i thought i was pretty much in tune with all distributors etc, so these folks are bringing in the MR223 as a pistol? Are they reputable? Sorry if stupid questions, just caught by surprise.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dms16 View Post
    Are there any Euro or non-US gunmakers that actually use a .223 chamber spec rather than 5.56. Most of the .223 (like the Steyr USR) was the assumption of familiarity for the US consumer market? i.e. not freaking out the fudds.
    I wasn’t sure what the spec on the mr223 was. I know very little about it. But as more of them make it in and prices come down I’d like to pick one up. I’d be pretty pissed if The chamber was only .223 spec though. Which is why I was curious. I probably wouldn’t buy one if that was the case

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not bad, But the price is way to steep even for $6k.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperhunter View Post
    Not bad, But the price is way to steep even for $6k.
    Iím certainly glad folks like you and people in this thread dictate pricing.

Typical behavior, I want it but donít want to pay for it so letís bellyache about itís price.

I doubt they care if you think itís too high. Letís say 100mm people are capable of buying firearms in the US. They imported 100. Thatís 1:1mm people they need to sell out their batch. I bet they have 0 issues meeting that goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-tocí-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
    capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded
    with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Speedballing....that's slamming Benadryl right? Source: SudS aka Kevin

HK...The most addictive drug known to man.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yz125racer View Post
    If I were them I would have these priced at $4k. Even at that price I think it would be hard to sell the 100 they mention to have. The prices will only be going down as several have mentioned there are other people importing them as well. only a matter of time. Might be a stupid question but do these have 223 barrels? As in itd be a bad idea to shoot 556 out of them?
    IIRC the reason it's listed as .223 is because many European countries forbid the ownership of "military caliber" rifles. I'm not sure if the chamber spec is different, but I can't imagine it would be.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The cool thing is, with a free market, you can go import your own and charge whatever you want for them. Until then, if you want one, you'll have to pay their asking price.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Sponsored Links