MR223A3 for Sale at ArmsUnlimited - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: MR223A3 for Sale at ArmsUnlimited

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Location : Sometimes where the gun laws suck, sometimes where they don't.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atz1 View Post
    Do I remember reading that there's another batch of these coming in, either by Arms Unlimited or someone else?

MR308's ;)
    Last edited by chuckster62; 04-04-2020 at 06:25 AM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster62 View Post
    MR308's ;)
    IIRC that part of the order is not being fulfilled.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CPshooter View Post
    Yeah, I'm with you 100%. Everyone has the choice to do as they wish and follow the advice of whomever they'd like, but I will take the conservative approach on this one. If the person who built my firearm didn't stamp 5.56mm on the barrel, I'm not going to knowingly shoot a single round of it through the gun let alone thousands and thousands until something bad happens. Yikes!
    This topic has been covered so many times I can’t believe you felt the need to ask the question. And I’m not trolling you, this has come up at least twice a year since I’ve been a member. And always ends the same way, Montrala or another of our EU brethren explain it again. I do remember when 3GKurz would chime in, that was always a lesson to learn.
    Last edited by RegularGuy461969; 04-04-2020 at 09:59 PM.
    dc4int01 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    This topic has been covered so many times I can’t believe you felt the need to ask the question. And I’m not trolling you, this has come up at least twice a year since I’ve been a member. And always ends the same way, Montrala or another of our EU brethren explain it again. I do remember when 3GKurtz would chime in, that was always a lesson to learn.
    Oh no! TWO times a year?? And by your own admitting that you learned something new each time, you don't find any value in the fact that I brought it up to potentially get more useful knowledge on the subject? Interesting attitude you have.
    - CPshooter

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CPshooter View Post
    Oh no! TWO times a year?? And by your own admitting that you learned something new each time, you don't find any value in the fact that I brought it up to potentially get more useful knowledge on the subject? Interesting attitude you have.
    I believe he is tired of the same horse being beaten..... and this is a convo that should be done. As he said with out Jim here to chime in there is not much else to say
    RegularGuy461969 likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

This topic has been covered so many times I can’t believe you felt the need to ask the question. And I’m not trolling you, this has come up at least twice a year since I’ve been a member. And always ends the same way, Montrala or another of our EU brethren explain it again. I do remember when 3GKurz would chime in, that was always a lesson to learn.
    Hopefully this can finally be put to rest. I shot an email over to HK GmBH and their response is attached. Maybe someone can bookmark this or save it for when the question is presented again in the future.

Last edited by yz125racer; 04-07-2020 at 11:34 AM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Finally.....

Anyone who seriously believes that there's a real difference (meaning that it will ever affect the actual safety of the weapon) between what manufacturers, any manufacturers, chamber or mark their barrels for has probably not considered the ramifications of producing something that can blow up with .223 ammo in a barrel marked 5.56 or vice versa. They haven't, but manufacturers, their lawyers, and their insurance carriers undoubtedly have. It's not on. There's no real world reason to worry about this.

Next non-issue please.
    Brad4065, chuckster62 and Saab95v6 like this.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    Finally.....

Anyone who seriously believes that there's a real difference (meaning that it will ever affect the actual safety of the weapon) between what manufacturers, any manufacturers, chamber or mark their barrels for has probably not considered the ramifications of producing something that can blow up with .223 ammo in a barrel marked 5.56 or vice versa. They haven't, but manufacturers, their lawyers, and their insurance carriers undoubtedly have. It's not on. There's no real world reason to worry about this.

Next non-issue please.
    So does this mean I can shoot 9mm out of my 5.56 now?

JUUUUUssstttt kidding. Quarantine bored.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I found this on my doorstep today. It was cold and hungry so I thought I’d give it a good home!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MR223A3 for Sale at ArmsUnlimited-d0da6a0e-8e02-40a5-9f01-1e4d5f66516b_1588965128393.jpeg  
    caf82313 likes this.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

I found this on my doorstep today. It was cold and hungry so I thought I’d give it a good home!
    OH god...the Elcan is so heavy it's flipped upside down!
    RegularGuy461969 and dushan like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links