RAL8000 MP5 Trigger Group - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: RAL8000 MP5 Trigger Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i don't disagree, but this is just an expectation from the buyer. maybe the question is to the seller, do they really care how much you spend to pack it nicely? and if the answer is no, then the customer can choose not to buy it, but then again, where else can you get the same product? i think that is the predicament.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yz125racer View Post
    I think you are missing the point here. People are paying a premium for these items. It's not that difficult for you or AU to put them in a bag with some bubble wrap to avoid damage. Not just throw them all loose into a bag with no packing or wrapping. Most vendors pack things well. You would think it was common sense here but that is not the case.
    And this is nowhere near the first time this issue has been brought up. With trigger groups like these, let’s be honest, people are buying them because of the esthetics, not simply function. With AU, I think twice now because of my experience with those RAL8000 mags just tossed in a padded envelope. They need to get this fixed before this becomes a (negative) expectation with them that is in every prospective buyers mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I’m with veritas on this, if your customers are dropping 1K on something that is purely for aesthetics, the least you can do is toss in some packing protection. If my RAL trigger group comes the same beat up way the mags came, that’ll be my last AU purchase and I imagine I’m not alone.
    veritas likes this.

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    If you spend two grand, they should damn well pack them properly! No customer should need to create separate orders to get a clean product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Has anyone with this issue actually contacted AU customer service and brought it up or is it just on HKPRO?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hk91. View Post
    I’m with veritas on this, if your customers are dropping 1K on something that is purely for aesthetics, the least you can do is toss in some packing protection. If my RAL trigger group comes the same beat up way the mags came, that’ll be my last AU purchase and I imagine I’m not alone.
    That is how I'm starting to feel as well.

The real problem I have is with the clear, intentional lack of disclosure on their part. There was no mention that their USP CTs were imported by HK Imports (not by H&K USA) or that they lack a factory warranty as a result, no mention that the RAL8000 mags were shipped loose from overseas or would be shipped loose to the end buyer and cosmetically flawed, etc. I think I speak for everyone when I say we just want to know what we are buying with our hard earned money. The physical condition of an item is a basic consideration when judging its value and deciding whether it's worth purchasing at all.

I'm personally grateful for their efforts to bring us cool stuff, but also bummed about how they conduct their business. It is what it is, I guess. I'm still looking forward to getting my RAL8000 trigger packs in, but this experience will determine how many more dealings I have with them going forward.
    Last edited by CPshooter; 05-20-2020 at 12:39 AM.
    - CPshooter

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Can you please share the condition that your mags arrived in? (Photos)

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CPshooter View Post
    That is how I'm starting to feel as well.

The real problem I have is with the clear, intentional lack of disclosure on their part. There was no mention that their USP CTs were imported by HK Imports (not by H&K USA) or that they lack a factory warranty as a result, no mention that the RAL8000 mags were shipped loose from overseas or would be shipped loose to the end buyer and cosmetically flawed, etc. I think I speak for everyone when I say we just want to know what we are buying with our hard earned money. The physical condition of an item is a basic consideration when judging its value and deciding whether it's worth purchasing at all.

I'm personally grateful for their efforts to bring us cool stuff, but also bummed about how they conduct their business. It is what it is, I guess. I'm still looking forward to getting my RAL8000 trigger packs in, but this experience will determine how many more dealings I have with them going forward.
    Can you please show the damage that occurred during shipping of your products? (photos of the magazine issues)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@CPshooter

I completely missed the drama surrounding the importer and lack of warranty, that seems like a pretty huge red flag or something that absolutely should be disclosed.

I am really happy about the cool stuff they’re bringing in, so in no way do I mean to sound ungrateful, and these are probably just growing pains that they can and will correct, but it is frustrating for us in the meantime to get beat up products or something that surprisingly doesn’t have a warranty.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKI-Sales View Post
    Can you please share the condition that your mags arrived in? (Photos)
    Sure I can PM you when I get home. I know I saw some photos in a different thread, probably the one about the magazines being for sale, where peoples mags were really beat up much worse than mine

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKI-Sales View Post
    Has anyone with this issue actually contacted AU customer service and brought it up or is it just on HKPRO?
    Have you? Or are you actually AU that is the consensus going around? Look AU has some great stuff no doubt I have been a customer for years and have gotten some great products, the Problem I have Personally is never being able to reach someone by phone to ask questions. Yet one time I cancelled an order and someone called me immediately asking why etc? I don't think its too much to ask for things to be packaged properly peanuts are Cheap. Or to give full Disclosure if a Hk Gun is not going to carry full Warranty and Has Import Marks. AU needs to treat their Customers they way they would want to be treated. My Nickel
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    Have you? Or are you actually AU that is the consensus going around? Look AU has some great stuff no doubt I have been a customer for years and have gotten some great products, the Problem I have Personally is never being able to reach someone by phone to ask questions. Yet one time I cancelled an order and someone called me immediately asking why etc? I don't think its too much to ask for things to be packaged properly peanuts are Cheap. Or to give full Disclosure if a Hk Gun is not going to carry full Warranty and Has Import Marks. AU needs to treat their Customers they way they would want to be treated. My Nickel
    We are not AU.

I mentioned some of the issues that were being mentioned on this thread to them. Specifically to the shipping damage, no one has contacted their customer support to resolve any issues. The best way to do this is via email: [email protected]. I'm confused why everyone complains on HKPro about something, but doesn't contact them to resolve it...

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links